Affordable statement necklace online

(31 Posts)
Liveinthepresent Sat 09-Mar-13 18:06:05

Where should I be looking?
Went out to shops today and came home empty handed after trying department stores and high street chains.

If its relevant its to wear with a v neck navy blue dress to a smart daytime event - and I wanted something bright ideally.

I like Stella and Dot but not sure I can justify £100 type prices!

Glaikit Sun 10-Mar-13 18:14:56

I've never been let down by Chelsea doll yet

BooToYouToo Sun 10-Mar-13 18:28:49

I bought this at River Island last week, love it!

HoneyStAngelo Sun 10-Mar-13 20:39:09

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/uk/en/zara-neu-S2013/375003/Accessories

Zara woman

http://www.zara.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/category/uk/en/zara-neu-S2013/376001/Accessories

Zara TRF

Liveinthepresent Sun 10-Mar-13 22:22:58

Wow more replies!
I have seen so many I like.
I ended up ordering 10 from John Lewis to try and pick from.
But will definitely be adding a few more to my collection from the other links - really like the tribal Zara and some of the J Crew ones.
Oh and I like the grey Mango one..
I can't believe I didn't see any of these when I went to the shops.
I am 24 weeks pg so i think some of these necklaces will be a perfect way to liven up my maternity wardrobe.

Meanwhile it actually looks like I am going to have to wear a black dress to the event instead as I am going to the Cheltenham festival races and am reliably informed that I will need to be wearing my coat much of the afternoon so need to factor in the fact that I am very limited on coats due to being Pg.
Anyway am rambling now...

Thanks again!

WallyBantersJunkBox Sun 10-Mar-13 23:03:10

Then get a nice statement scarf to wear? Enjoy!

MissEleanorLavish Sun 10-Mar-13 23:16:42

H&M - they've got some quite S&D style pieces but for about a tenner. Style Guile blog had a great coral/neon ish one that looked great. M&S can also be surprisingly good for jewellery sometimes. Big necklaces are great with a maternity wardrobe!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now