If you want exfoliation..better than a peel imo get a dermaflannel!

(141 Posts)
ggirl Sat 02-Mar-13 13:29:25

Amazing , i've been using glycolic home peel occassionally and glycolic serum but this , used once has really made a difference!

I used it last night and this am i have a few teeny whiteheads between my brows that have obviously been lurking under the skin .

I got it for blackheads and blocked pores and you're meant to use it nightly for that, says it takes a few times to really see the difference.

Thought I'd share my new wonder flannel, looks like a normal flannel but when you use it it feels very different.

here

ElvisIsKing Sat 02-Mar-13 21:07:36

Looks good, thanks for the link. How do you clean yours? They suggest medicated wash, what is that?!

ggirl Sat 02-Mar-13 21:09:16

They say you can't use the dermaflannel as well as a peel. I bought the salicylic acid to use on my t-zone but now wish I had just stuck with the dermflannel.

I do want to get a moisturiser from them though, currently using the hyaluranic serum which is fab but need a moisturiser as well I think.

ggirl Sat 02-Mar-13 21:10:26

For cleasning I use liz earle or no7 equivalent or plain olive oil and muslin.

ElvisIsKing Sat 02-Mar-13 21:11:53

Sorry I meant how do you clean the flannel grin

ggirl Sat 02-Mar-13 21:14:24

so far have only rinsed it out ,will wash in a few days i guess

ggirl Sat 02-Mar-13 21:14:59

on normal wash

GeordieCherry Sat 02-Mar-13 21:19:17

Duende, you should be able to get a microdermabrasion. I have & I usually get peels. Transform won't touch you if pg or breast feeding but I've been able to get microdermabrasion after first 12 weeks
Defo getting this flannel though!

HollaAtMeBaby Sat 02-Mar-13 21:22:44

Added to my enormous wishlist - thanks! thanks

duende Sat 02-Mar-13 21:24:52

gordie i don't think I should have microdermabrasion as I have a tendency to broken capillaries hmm

GeordieCherry Sat 02-Mar-13 21:32:33

Ah ok, maybe try this cloth then. I know I will smile

I've just ordered one. I've also bought 3 x diamond microdermabrasion treatments from Wowcher. My skin is terrible at the moment. My spots have turned this evening into an expensive night in!

OMG washed face with the glycolic wash gel, then used the dermaflannel this morning, face was a bit pink but smooth, smooth, smooth.

Washed again with the gel tonight and then used the 15% night treatment cream.
I swear my skin has never been so smooth, I look like I have makeup on its so even looking.
Used also on a patch of sun damage on my chest and its really faded and smooth.

Did I mention the smoothness?

sh77 Mon 04-Mar-13 12:10:56

Sold out. Has anyone else used it? Too scared to use chemicals and so the flannel sounds great.

MoodyDidIt Mon 04-Mar-13 18:28:34

omg this sounds amazing, i am going to give it a try

gracelesslady Mon 04-Mar-13 19:03:22

I've bought one! Can't wait for it to come. Thanks ggirl thanks

stopbeingsilly Mon 04-Mar-13 19:13:15

Sold out at the link upthread! And google/amazon/eBay isn't showing many results. Anyone know where I can get one?

(Baaaaaa.)

perplexedpirate Mon 04-Mar-13 19:17:06

Eeee! I can't wait for mine to arrive!
Sold out everywhere, the power of mumsnet, eh?
We're like Delia Smith (not really).

ggirl Mon 04-Mar-13 19:37:01

I emailed bravura re.this thread and apparently they are upgrading the flannel , which will improve it, should be available in a month.

sh77 Mon 04-Mar-13 20:32:10

Yep, said it would be more abrasive and look nicer.
Ggirl - is it harsh with the glycolic facewash?

ggirl Mon 04-Mar-13 20:38:55

I haven't used it with anything but water ,the instructions say don't use when using a peel. It may be worth emailing them for advice .

ggirl Tue 05-Mar-13 17:08:38

Exciting news girls , Amanda from Bravura emailed me to say they will have stock of mint green ones by thursday if anyone wants one before the new ones arrive at the end of the month...and woop woop I get a free one!!

duende Tue 05-Mar-13 17:56:54

Good on you ggirl, I love MNs marketing and buying power smile

ggirl Tue 05-Mar-13 18:53:08

It's bloody brilliant isn't it!!

ggirl Tue 05-Mar-13 18:55:21

btw the clogged up area between my brows is exfoliating nicely ,finally despite numerous glycolic peels

FellNel Tue 05-Mar-13 18:57:58

They look fab. Out of stock at the moment though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now