Primark virgin

(27 Posts)
Mrsap Tue 26-Feb-13 15:58:53

Going to venture into a primark for the first time ever (ok I've been in glanced around and walked out a few times before, as didn't know where to start).

Anything worth seeking out in there at the moment?

MrsMc82 Wed 27-Feb-13 13:35:34

Tights, scarfs, frocks, basic long sleeve tshirts (nice and long), im 18/20 and jeggings good but ride down annoyingly sometimes but straight leg jeans are bloody super..... agree with others re going early if you go afternoon its a jumble. ...
Oooo necklaces great to start with but do turn necks green so not sure worth it even if they are so cheap theyre nearly free!!!!

Fairygen Wed 27-Feb-13 13:58:08

I would not be able to survive without primark !!

Honestly, you get what you pay for. It's ok quality for a cheap price, really good if you keep up with the latest trends and only wear things for one season. Although,I still have some vest tops and maxi dresses I bought a couple of years ago, while other things haven't lasted as long. Their leggings are great and ridiculously cheap!!

Watch out for the sizing, I've tried on the same top, same size but different colours and one was far too small!

It's probably best to go early. I'm always there for opening as it turns into a madhouse from mid morning on, even on week days.

Have a great time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now