Prices at The White Company

(31 Posts)
bloggingvirgin Sun 24-Feb-13 10:21:43

Does anyone else notice that the prices have shot up- again?

It looks as if you can't buy a jumper for much less than £100. I do like some of their knitwear but the prices are becoming crazy- and even with their rare 20% off still expensive.

EnjoyResponsibly Wed 27-Feb-13 14:13:16

They list me when the candles jumped up from 15 to 20 quid.

15 was a nice price to give as a thank you present or treat myself. I bought one a month at that price easily.

Now I've switched to Zara home and JL, which is a shame.

Internationaltraveller Wed 27-Feb-13 14:15:18

I just noticed that with the candle that the price has jumped to 20 pounds - cheeky! Ah well, I guess I won't be buying that anymore.

MrsCampbellBlack Wed 27-Feb-13 14:32:00

I only buy with the 20% discount and in the sales they were £15 but haven't seen a decent code for a while

EnjoyResponsibly Wed 27-Feb-13 14:58:37

The thing is I live near Bluewater and it was handy to just pop in and grab one without having to faff around with codes etc.

White Company I love you, but you're killing me.

NotMostPeople Wed 27-Feb-13 16:04:13

Agree totally, WC used to be the place I'd go for quality neutral classics. My DM used to give me vouchers every year for my birthday and I'd struggle to choose what to get because I'd want lots. Now I just feel ripped off. I was a particular fan of their knits, but I think I could get similar quality in Primark.

EldonAve Wed 27-Feb-13 16:06:26

25% off AB728 - might be first purchase only though

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now