The Brit dresses

(17 Posts)

Link here

Can I just say that somebody needs to rescue Little Mix from their stylist.

Taylor Swift is like, really, really annoying <high pitched nasal whine> but I do love her dress.

Love Taylor Swift, the Bond girl and Caroline Flack. Really don't rate the others...

PenelopePisstop Wed 20-Feb-13 20:47:07

Agree with AmberNectarine except for Bond girl.

Katherine Jenkins dress is godawful but she gets marks for getting away from the "haul it in and winch it up" school of dress designing grin

its nice to see Caro Flack in something that's not shorts

RobinSparkles Wed 20-Feb-13 20:50:57

Paloma Faith looks like someone's mad Nan!

I think Jessie J looks really pretty without a fringe and her hair longer.

agree with Jessie J but I am concerned that her tit tape may not be robust enough.

PenelopePisstop Wed 20-Feb-13 21:22:45

Taylor Swift has now undone her good work. She looked liked a toilet roll cover! And the 'hot pants' carry on is worse. Oh dear

JumpHerWho Wed 20-Feb-13 21:23:03

Love Taylor Swift's dress.

Wish Lana Del Rey had a good stylist - she's so beautiful, but then maybe she wants us to focus on her muuusic <eyeroll>

JumpHerWho Wed 20-Feb-13 21:23:55

Cross post - yy that white monstrosity, not good.

Annianni Wed 20-Feb-13 21:25:24

I want the bond girl's figure envy

Why does Taylor insist on the hotpants - they're awful.

ujjayi Wed 20-Feb-13 21:36:52

Love Gemma Arterton but that outfit is dire.

Love Paloma Faith. We are both fans of the "Someone's Gran" school of dressing grin

freddiefrog Wed 20-Feb-13 21:44:45

Have Little Mix offended their stylist?

Elliptic5 Wed 20-Feb-13 22:33:57

OH was watching and asked me about Emeli Sande's pink jacket, any clues where it's from?

PoppyWearer Wed 20-Feb-13 22:35:42

Black is the new black?

Ha ha - a friend-of-a-friend on Facebook appears to be Little Mix's stylist. She is vair proud of her work, and many others are piling in to tell her how well she did. wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now