Maternity 'boyfriend' jeans or slouchy trousers?

(12 Posts)
MrsMc82 Wed 27-Feb-13 14:14:39

Ive just started looking for some of these yoo..... got some from new look when was pg with ds 4yrs ago and was bereft when they had to be chucked in the bin as I had worn out the crotch (ds might hv been nearly a year old by that time and dh might have been quite glad as they kind of were a bit too big and were maybe worn as low as a teenage boys jeans by then but they were the most comfortable things ever worn! !!!!)

foxysocks Thu 21-Feb-13 10:07:02

when I was pg I got some 'sexy boyfriend jeans' <barf at the name> from gap a couple of sizes too big, they were great.

they sat low, right under my bump, and i used the hair elastic trick through the button hole for the last few months of pg. SO comfortable and they lasted really well, I gave them too my sister once I had lost the baby weight and she is still wearing them now two years on.

badguider Thu 21-Feb-13 09:22:37

BUGGER - found the perfect pair at mamas and papas but they're in the clearance and only in sizes 6, 18 and 20 sad

TiggerWearsATriteSmile Thu 21-Feb-13 09:18:21

I was going to say Next too.
I had two pairs from there and they were great.
They had the 3/4 length style as well for when the weather was warmer.

They were very baggy so I'd just buy the size you are TBH.

badguider Thu 21-Feb-13 09:14:30

Couldn't find anything decent in New Look near me sad and dont' have a matalan... will check out Next.. I'm not keen to buy online as I'm not sure about size - my bum seems to have grown so I think I might need to go up a size but don't want them falling down at this early stage.

mewkins Thu 21-Feb-13 09:06:28

Next do really good maternity jeans in all styles. They have quite a few boyfriend styles at the mo. I lived in mine during (and after!) pregnancy and they were a great buy. I also had some brilliant jerseyslouch trousers with a foldover waist band which were Next but via ebay. I don't usually shop there but the great thing about their maternity range is that it's about the same price as their other stuff (rather than trying to rip you off as some other high street maternity ranges do).

gingerbreadshoes Thu 21-Feb-13 05:39:40

I had some from Matalan and they were really comfy and lasted me my whole pregnancy.

GrandPoohBah Thu 21-Feb-13 02:19:31

My jeans were from New Look - bargain, and very comfortable.

I had some. I will rack my brains and try to remember where they were from.

I think Mamas and Papas, they were lovely.

badguider Wed 20-Feb-13 18:17:48

thanks, will have a look...

ivanapoo Wed 20-Feb-13 18:07:25

Have a look on eBay as Topshop did this style a few years back - I have them and would give to you but they officially belong to my sister!

badguider Wed 20-Feb-13 18:04:18

Ok, I know that skinny jeans/trousers are the ONLY thing in fashion right now but they just don't suit my body shape (am a cyclist with big thighs) or my footwear choices.

I am pregnant and I want 'boyfriend' or slouchy jeans... and/or some kind of casual chino-like trousers... has anybody seen any anywhere?

Please?????

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now