Inspired by the last getting to know you thread-

(41 Posts)

1- favourite perfume?
2- favourite make up product?
3- favourite casual outfit?
4- favourite going out/evening outfit?

Mine are
1- Flower Bomb, love it but it's out of my usual price range so a real treat!
2- MAC studio fix compact.
3- Rolled skinnies, printed Tshirt, leopard cardi, leopard ballet flats and a bandana with beehive.
4- navy and white polka dot circle dress, white full net petticoat, red waist belt, red stilettoes, victory rolls.

Its a fab tee ScentedNappyHag I have the standard round neck and I'm considering getting the slash necked for summer grin Very nice quality and washes nicely.

Thank you thanks BlinksToEnlightenment

Portly I love that Tshirt! It's now on my 'things to buy on payday and pretend to DH I've had it for ages' list wink

i am Batman.
<snort> grin

PaleHousewifeOfCumbriaCounty Thu 21-Feb-13 09:36:30

I am surprised and entirely delighted by the retro laydeez posting here!

BinksToEnlightenment Wed 20-Feb-13 22:40:10

I like your style, pinup!

1.Jimmy Choo EDP,
2.Rimmel Apocolips in Apocolyptic,
3.High waisted jeans, Betty Bee invasion of the killer curves t shirt, leopard print converse and bandana.
4.Black and leopard print wiggle dress, black suedette courts with leopard print heels, leopard print hair flower.

BinksToEnlightenment Wed 20-Feb-13 21:23:19

1 Shalimar for the night and Lolita Lempicka original for the day.

2 Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner. I have had a pot of this in my bag for the last thirteen years. Not the same pot obviously! It's £5.99 and it shits on all other eyeliners.

3 Tight black trousers and tight black long sleeved top with low neckline. I enjoy a good jumper, preferably cropped and with some lace or sequins or something. Outdoors, I have a black coat with a big Scottish Widows hood. I also like silly animal hats and I don't care what Hadley Freeman has to say about it.

4 Anything tight, black and slightly ridiculous. I AM Batman.

HoneyKate Wed 20-Feb-13 16:53:41

1. Jo Malone's orange blossom. Passed on to me from a friend who didn't like it.
2. Body Shop moisture foundation. The palest shade. This is a lovely product, cheap, creamy, looks natural and lasts all day.
3. Straight, dark blue jeans tucked into flat black nubuck boots (Clarkes). Long jumper.
4. Black leggings, skater dress with 3/4 length sleeves, black boots. Usually no jewellery but I am coveting the Alex Munroe silver bee necklace.

nilbyname Tue 19-Feb-13 21:09:46

amber can you link to your blog please?

impty Tue 19-Feb-13 21:04:34

i got the mango jade one in the sale...natural colour... (but really shouldn't have)wink grin

NotMostPeople Tue 19-Feb-13 20:33:53

1. Alien (DH was given it in a goodie bag, so even better)
2. Mac lipstick in Twig
3. Skinny jeans, charcoal grey v neck t, black ankle boots, big pearl costume necklace.
4. Black slash neck fine needlecord dress (made by me), black suede stiletto pumps.

1. Barely there (Bobbi Brown) for day/ Guilty (Gucci) for night
2. Chanel vitalumiere aqua - light, natural and glowy
3. Camel oversize cashmere sweater with waxed olive skinnies and tan slouch heeled ankle boots and a gold cuff.
4. Skinnies with victoriana blouse and heels or grey silk dress if smart

Ooh, which one did you get impty? <curses too much month left at the end of my money grin>

Send me the baby as well! smile Have been surrounded by babies and baby talk lately and feeling v broody (at 43 it's never going to happen!).

Ashoething Tue 19-Feb-13 20:04:24

1-Agent provocateur
2-doublewear foundation
3-pearl lowe tea dresses!
4-circle dresses with full net underskirts,seamed stockings.high heels.

KandyBarr Tue 19-Feb-13 19:59:57

Chanel Cristalle
Nars eyeshadow - sparkling pigments in sludgey shades
Boyfriend jeans, navy sprig-print silk blouse, khaki Hasbeens
Boyfriend jeans, much-loved new Sessun blouse, multi-coloured Plumo high heels

impty Tue 19-Feb-13 19:59:23

grin yippee one fluffy leopard print cardi on its way to me! <<hides credit card from myself again>>

You can have it, the baby has just puked in it. In all seriousness though, Babyliss Big Hair, has changed my life!

Just looked at your blog. Fancy sending me your hair in the post, Amber? smile

1. Coco Madamemoiselle - I wore it when I first started dating my DH and whenever I wear it, it takes me straight back to falling in love.

2. Laura Mercier tinted moisturiser - I don't wear a lot of make up but this gives me just enough coverage.

3. Goldsign skinnies, grey marl Tibi lobster sweatshirt, Ash wedge trainers.

4. Black leather leggings, grey Helmut Lang t-shirt, waisted black Zara blazer, bright red McQueen skull scarf and black patent Louboutin pigalles.

Awks Tue 19-Feb-13 19:18:17

Jo Malone Pomegranate Noir
Max Factor foundation with serum
Skinny jeans with boots and biker jacket (uniform for pub)
Black pleated chiffon short dress with beaded peter pan collar + opaques + boots for going out properly

Sailormercury Tue 19-Feb-13 19:16:35

1 Alien
2 stila eye liner
3 Laura Ashley vintage dress (found in charity shop)
4 Joe Brown asymetric tea dress kind of thing

PaleHousewifeOfCumbriaCounty Tue 19-Feb-13 19:11:25

Dior Addict
Guerlain red lipstick
Black skinnies, rolls in hair, bug eye sunnies, vivienne westwood orb flats, tight band shirt
Heels, pencil skirt, nice fake lashes, set hair

Ilovemyteddy Tue 19-Feb-13 19:10:09

1) Jo Malone English pear and freesia
2) Laura Mercier eyeshadow
3) Jeans and layered tops. Got a lovely Comptoir des Cotoniers black long sleeved top which I am currently wearing all the time! Plus my much loved Cos long jacket
4) I've recently rediscovered dresses, which I haven't worn for years, with ballet flats cos I can't do heels.

PaleHousewifeOfCumbriaCounty Tue 19-Feb-13 19:08:28

Warehouse had them in the sale online!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now