Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Comfy cardi with an 'edge'

(10 Posts)
permaquandry Sun 17-Feb-13 20:49:57

I would like a hip length or longer cardigan. Want something that looks of quality and 'has more to it' thank a plainknit cardi and can be used over any kind of casual outfit.

I like Jackie O/Chanel style boucle but it needs to be longer and more casual and definitely all black or dark grey. I like biker cardis too.

I prefer a chunkier style but not too heavy.

I know I'm asking for a lot but would b v grateful if anybody has seen such a cardi.

Budget-wise: I'm open to all ends of high st. TIA.

LittlePandaBear Sun 17-Feb-13 20:55:40

I have my eye on this from Warehouse but haven't got round to getting it yet nor seen it in real life. Warehouse have lots of others which could meet your brief too.

Spookey80 Sun 17-Feb-13 20:59:52

Bump- I want this too!

EuroShagmore Sun 17-Feb-13 21:16:04

If you find it, let me know. My current one (from Oasis) is on its last legs!

WaxyBean Sun 17-Feb-13 21:51:25

I have this in charcoal and love it so much I am tempted by it in grey too. There are a couple of knitted biker jacket type cardis on the Wrap site (in sale) too.

JumpHerWho Sun 17-Feb-13 22:16:09

I'm loving River Island this season - how about this I have this one and it's more like a cardigan than a blazer and lovely and slouchy.

I LOVE the second RI one.

nipersvest Sun 17-Feb-13 23:04:34

can't link to a specific one, but have you tried looking in tk maxx?, they have a great selection of knitwear.

Pseudonymity Mon 18-Feb-13 05:21:46

This - they call it a jacket but it's a cardigan.

permaquandry Fri 22-Feb-13 22:14:05

Thx so much for the replies, love all the suggestions. Still not found THE one but I think it's time to be more flexible!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now