perfume for a 12 year old

(13 Posts)
dabdab Sun 17-Feb-13 20:30:27

Any suggestions? Obviously something light and appropriate - she is getting into being a bit girly and I want her to stop trying on my Chanel

ThisLittleP Sun 17-Feb-13 20:35:42

Have you tried in Zara? They do quite a good range of perfumes for boys & girls. Or if you prefer something from the cosmetics counters, but light enough for a youngster, how about Clarins Eau Dynamisante?

Best of luck smile

My 14 yo niece loves stuff from the Body Shop and the fragrances are quite gentle smile

Next do quite a nice range.

Otherwise, Kate Moss does some quite light ones.

Clarins stuff lovely but I think quite 'old' tbh.

VivaLeBeaver Sun 17-Feb-13 20:43:35

Accessorize do some nice perfume for £15 a bottle.

bruffin Sun 17-Feb-13 20:43:40

How about hollister my Dd loved their perfumes at that age.

My niece likes 'Charlie' perfumes at the moment. Reminds me of my preteen years.

dabdab Sun 17-Feb-13 20:47:50

Ooh you ladies are quick - thank you! If I got the Eau Dynamisante for her I think I might end up nicking it. I had forgotten about Body Shop (white musk anyone?). I will check out the others.

PetiteMum Sun 17-Feb-13 20:52:53

Impulse body sprays lol

Clinique happy is also lovely and light.

MrsRogerSterling Sun 17-Feb-13 21:06:37

My dd bought a perfume from Zara with some christmas money, it was £4.99 amd she loves it.

ThisLittleP Sun 17-Feb-13 21:07:37

I haven't smelt the Hollister one, but the kids these days are MAD about anything Hollister, aren't they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now