Camel-toe covering long-sleeved t-shirts?

(10 Posts)
Snowgirl1 Fri 15-Feb-13 23:04:39

Any suggestions on where I can get a long-sleeved t-shirt that is crotch legnth? 13 months after giving birth I'm still wearing a maternity top as it nice and long, but I could really do with a less baggy replacement. Primark ones aren't long enough and Baukjen extra-long t-shirts are both ridiculously long (more like a dress) and ridiculously expensive.

Any other suggestions? Please?

FaffTastic Fri 15-Feb-13 23:30:59

Zara had loads in when I was in today in various colours and designs -£9.99 for plain colours and £12.99 for Breton stripe colours . Crotch length on me

Quite small fitting though so best to go up a size.

TigerseyeMum Fri 15-Feb-13 23:49:28

People Tree do long tees/dresses. Really lovely and I got a nice bird motif one in the sale.

treaclesoda Sat 16-Feb-13 08:59:37

Vero Moda do really good T-shirts, crotch length, very stretchy, not too expensive and they really keep their shape.

ellangirl Sat 16-Feb-13 12:41:30

I'd get some trousers that fit if camel toe is your issue grin
Hm long sleeve are a good length I find, quite fitted tho

Snowgirl1 Sat 16-Feb-13 20:57:21

Thanks everyone. I haven't heard of People Tree or Vero Moda, so will have to look them up on the internet.

I've had a look at Zara and H&M on-line and they both look like there are some possibilities there - thanks!

Ellangirl the reference to camel toe was more to give an idea of the length of tshirt I was looking for. Thankfully of the many fashion challenges I have, cameltoe isn't one grin

FaffTastic Sun 17-Feb-13 00:26:27

Topshop also often does longer length tops like this though the stretch and fit never seems to be as good in them as zara and H&M in my opinion.

FaffTastic Sun 17-Feb-13 00:28:33

Also, have you tried Primark? Most are hip/waist length but they occasionally do longer style ones in loads of colours for roughly about £3.99. Surprisingly good fit, stretch and wash for the price.

FaffTastic Sun 17-Feb-13 00:30:42

Duh - just read your post again where you mentioned Primark. Though might be worth having another look - I have a few stretch tops that cover my lyrca camel toe from there that I wear to the gym though admittedly these are short sleeved ones.

Steve534 Mon 03-Jun-13 11:09:14

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now