Please help me search for a new handbag

(11 Posts)
foofooyeah Sat 16-Feb-13 12:17:52

I was looking at the alice temperley one this morning. Yes probably a little smaller that I want.

A lady at the gym suggested Hobbs, they have some nice ones but nothin that really grabs me

nowrinklesonamelon Sat 16-Feb-13 10:53:02

Like that Somerset soyo but wish it were bigger - -

Cherylkerl Sat 16-Feb-13 10:38:14

Haha I've posted an identical thread except for that I'm after black.

SoYo Sat 16-Feb-13 10:33:24
nowrinklesonamelon Sat 16-Feb-13 10:25:49

foof I agree about the Petra -- nice and different bag and it's a sale price -- was over £200 ! - -( sits on hands) hmm

foofooyeah Fri 15-Feb-13 23:08:39

I rather like the Petra on the site you linked to nowrinkles ...

See what you mean about the gold on the Pippa bag, just noticed those hoop bits.

Radley seems just a bit ubiquitous these days - and designs looking a bit boring

nowrinklesonamelon Fri 15-Feb-13 20:51:59

Agreed -- much too much cheap looking bling on the Pippa - not to mention the horrible publicity.!

lurkingaround Fri 15-Feb-13 20:19:33

Am also on a bag hunt. Have been for ages. My taste and my budget don't match. Boo.
In short have not much to offer you except Pippa bag is a non runner in my book. Way too bright and gold. You'd need sunglasses.

nowrinklesonamelon Fri 15-Feb-13 20:01:58

am rubbish at linking ! - -ted baker

and this is the other one I want -
eva

nowrinklesonamelon Fri 15-Feb-13 19:58:28

Eva - This is my new lust bag for work - - -

but quite like this too - but too many £££'s - www.johnlewis.com/ted-baker-travars-leather-bowling-handbag-tan/p231845989TedBaker sad

foofooyeah Fri 15-Feb-13 18:50:24

OK, the basics. On the large size, with a couple of compartments, something not too boring, probably natural leather / brown.
Happy for a bit of colour though.
Would love Mulberry but dont have Mulberry money.
Budget around £200.
Quite like the Modalu pippa grab but is that rather last year ?
My style sense seems to have deserted me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now