So my skin has never been better and for the last two months I have been using....

(31 Posts)
Cristiane Fri 15-Feb-13 10:14:07

Boots Botanics All Bright Cleansing Lotion taken off with warm wet facecloth £3.49 for 250ml
Aldi Lacura Naturals Day Cream and Night Cream £3.99 each

I'm never buying expensive stuff again - these products rock. I actually can't believe how much better my skin is!

puds11isNAUGHTYnotNAICE Thu 21-Feb-13 22:32:12

How much did you use Mechanical? Did your face still smell in the morning?

bubbles1231 Thu 21-Feb-13 22:34:37

ooh I'm going to try the sudocrem. have bought the aldi stuff on the recommendation of you ladies. smile

MechanicalTheatre Thu 21-Feb-13 22:40:02

<sniffs at face> doesn't smell of Sudocrem right now, can't say I really noticed if it did in the morning!

I pretty much slathered it on then exfloiated in the morning. I'm currently using Soap and Glory Scrub your Nose in it which really helps my pores.

timidviper Thu 21-Feb-13 22:50:14

I cannot believe that something as sticky as Sudocrem can be good for your face!

I bought the Aldi creams and, while I like the texture and how they suit my skin, I hate the smell so much I had to stop using it sad

Dilidali Fri 22-Feb-13 09:06:05

I've either been completely swamped by the smell, or it wore off by the morning, i couldn't smell it!
I have a toothpaste like tube ofsudocream, not the tub, feels slightly less solid
Did not use coconut oil, I have some bio oil, the orange bottle. Beforehand I gave it a good cleanse with a flannel and a clarins foaming cleanser I had as a sample, and then put the bio oil.

MrsDoomsPatterson Sat 23-Feb-13 18:37:58

argh! Sudocreme gave me a huge spot. Have bought the Botanics bright cleanser and some soft John Lewis cloths so will see how that goes...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now