Rose gold watches

(11 Posts)
miche8 Thu 14-Feb-13 14:28:13

Finally tried one on today but my rings are platinum and diamonds and I have matching necklace and earrings and I'm not sure if it looked right with the different metals, does everyone else wearing different metals?

The watches look lovely tried a Michael kors and a Marc Jacobs, think I preferred the Marc Jacobs one as the metal was brushed and not shiney. If anyone has one how does the rosé gold wear/age?

http://www.next.co.uk/x512420s1#134438x51 I have this one, and most of the jewellery I wear is white gold. I think it looks fine.....I've actually never seen anyone wearing a lot of rose gold jewellery, so I think most people who have a rose watch are going to be mixing it with either yellow or white stuff

BelindaCarlisle Thu 14-Feb-13 14:35:52

Take your rings off? I rarely wear all if mine.

shopafrolic Thu 14-Feb-13 14:52:59

I wear my Michael Kors with my platinum And diamond bands. No problem at all.

I wear my Michael Kors with a platinum and diamond engagement and eternity ring, and an unplated white gold wedding ring (which is a very pale yellow) and I think it looks fine.

carrie74 Thu 14-Feb-13 15:54:17

I don't have a rose gold watch, but have rose gold earrings that I happily wear with platinum/diamond jewellery. My view on this is similar to wood: natural materials all look nice together whatever their colour.

And to have everything rose gold would be a bit matchy-matchy I think.

Snowkey Thu 14-Feb-13 17:42:57

I have an antique rosé gold watch, I wear it with platinum rings - I don't like matchy jewellery.

HollaAtMeBaby Thu 14-Feb-13 20:05:49

I like mixing metals too. I think it's more stylish than being matchy matchy.

I mix, have a Trinity ring that is one band white gold set with diamonds, one yellow gold band, one rose gold band and also a Dodo charm bracelet which is silver with rose gold charms - think it looks lovely.

EllieorOllie Fri 15-Feb-13 10:37:00

My wedding band is white gold and rose gold, I think the colours go together beautifully.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now