Stumpy fat legs with cellulite

(9 Posts)
sweetiepie1979 Wed 13-Feb-13 22:20:57

I have to go swimming with my husbands family we are taking the kids to some hydro pool in may. They are all beautiful women and I'm not and usually I can hide it well with clothes and make up but I'm going to be in a swimming suit! Help? I've got fat knees a fat arse and cellulite I'm about 10 pounds over weight just found out in pregnant is there anything I can do about my legs for this fucking trip to the hydro pool(sorry for swearing). Help!

kaumana Wed 13-Feb-13 22:42:27

Start body brushing now. Different ways to do this.

1- Buy a body brush, brush from ankle to butt before getting in shower. Before getting out of shower blast said area with the coldest setting. Dry, massage legs with some form of lotion, always working towards your heart.

2- Buy a body mit and body scrub ( soap and glory do some fab ones) and scrub/ massage from ankle to butt. Blast area with freezing water/ lotion as above

Teahouse Wed 13-Feb-13 22:47:32

Kaumana how often should someone do this...I have just started to get cellulite. Does exercise help?

Good luck Sweetie

kaumana Wed 13-Feb-13 22:53:53

Do it daily.

Cellulite is one of the mysteries of the world, as a size 8 could have more visible lumps and bumps than a size 16.

Exercise will help out with tone and make you feel better!

FunnysInLaJardin Wed 13-Feb-13 22:58:48

Either

a) don't go swimming or;

b) don't give a shit and go anyway.

You are most likely nowhere near as bad as you think and they are most likely riddled with insecurity grin

kaumana Wed 13-Feb-13 23:02:15

^ what Funny said. Go, enjoy and congrats

libertychick Wed 13-Feb-13 23:20:13

You might not be supposed to use a hydro pool pregnant - jacuzzi's etc are not recommended so you could duck out of it! Congrats on the pregnancy and if you do go Funnys is right.
You could also try some fake tan.

sweetiepie1979 Thu 14-Feb-13 09:55:47

Ok everyone thanks, about to skin brush, also going to try cupping!

sweetiepie1979 Thu 14-Feb-13 10:33:02

No I can't cup if I'm pregnant, I think

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now