okay, i've bought nuxe dry oil...

(8 Posts)
cocobongo Sun 10-Feb-13 23:28:04

now, what do I do with it? I've got pretty dry/ dehydrated skin. Am thinking- using it after my cleansing routine at night. But is it a substitute for night cream/ serum or in addition to it? Should I be using it just at night, or daytime too? Help!smile

sirmione Mon 11-Feb-13 08:33:46

Me too! Got couple of bottles of the stuff (one with gold flecky things) but flummoxed as to actual purpose. Says in the packaging you can use it on your hair. I did this & the resulting limp hair was not a good luck. It's gorgeous in summer though, gives you a nice sheen on top of tan.
Basically, I've no idea.

coffeeinbed Mon 11-Feb-13 08:41:03

I use it as body oil.

BlogOff Mon 11-Feb-13 13:17:18

I wouldn't use this on your face, although I know it says you can. You'd be better off using Ren Rose serum or the nourishing face oil by Aromatherapy Associates.

I use the Nuxe oil as a body oil and it's really nice

ArcticRoll Mon 11-Feb-13 13:36:41

Agree wouldn't use it on face-it really is lovely on body and sinks in quickly,love the smell.

PissStickMeg Mon 11-Feb-13 14:16:42

Why not the face? I use it on mine at night, just before I go to bed (though I don't use serum). Has made my dry skin much better.

cocobongo Mon 11-Feb-13 21:57:19

Thanks everyone. PissStickMeg- do you use a face cream as well at night? Have to say, I put it on last night and my skin felt really nice. Though don't know if that was just a temporary thing, or if it will have longer lasting results.

Seems a bit too expensive to use on my body!

Chinateacup Mon 11-Feb-13 23:16:24

It's good on hair but put it on your hands first and use like serum on dry hair only or it will look awful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now