Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Babyliss? Big Hair Smaller Version

(6 Posts)
101handbags Mon 11-Feb-13 16:13:13

Agree with lurkingaround - I have a short dead straight bob and I use this to give some shape, sort of turn the ends under after my hair is almost dry and it works brilliantly. I agree it's the only thing that's ever worked on my hair, am very very pleased with it.

BlogOff Mon 11-Feb-13 12:04:20

I have the large one but I think a smaller one would work better for me. I have long ish hair but its very fine at the moment as I am recovering from my annual hair thinning bloody annoying stage.

lurkingaround Mon 11-Feb-13 11:39:20

I have it for my poker-straight-no-body hair, and yes, it works for me. The only thing that has ever worked.

BlogOff Mon 11-Feb-13 11:37:05

Would this work better for finer hair?

EllieorOllie Sun 10-Feb-13 19:22:05

Yes, I have the smaller one, it's really good. I have a graduated bob (yawn). Like you I wouldn't really use the fast setting though.

alemci Sun 10-Feb-13 18:19:29

My original (purple cover) BH broke and luckily enough I bought it from costco so got my money back. They no longer had that one in stock but I bought the slimmer barreled one with a pink cover to replace it.

My hair isn't that long and cut in layers but this really worked and gave it great body. better than the original one on my style. Wouldn't use it on the fast setting as it really grabbed my hair.

anyone else tried it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now