lulu guiness for red nose day bags exclusive to sainsburys

(40 Posts)
Glossynotflossy Sun 10-Feb-13 14:23:47

I want the one with the face on

http://www.luluguinness.com/red_nose_day_2
013.aspx

Walnutcakelover Thu 14-Feb-13 19:01:54

Don't know why i don't like it, i usually like lulu guiness bags.

applecrumbleandcream Thu 14-Feb-13 19:08:03

haha well it's hardly going to have the high calibre of the 'designer' ones but for charity I will buy one. I'll probably throw mine into the boot of my car for storing my emergency umbrella, CD's, ice scraper etc..

Walnutcakelover Thu 14-Feb-13 19:10:13

Yes i suppose i should have bought one, maybe i will tomorow smile

applecrumbleandcream Thu 14-Feb-13 19:14:18

Go on, at least then you have contributed and I'd rather have one of those than a red nose (got one of those already)!! Do you know if they are also doing red nose t shirts this year? They usually do, but not looked this year. Always leave it too late and they've sold out!!

Walnutcakelover Thu 14-Feb-13 19:16:33

My daughters school is doing a red day tomorow, as in they have to wear something red, but it's not for red nose day, I know my neice is having red nose day tomorow tho.

Walnutcakelover Thu 14-Feb-13 19:18:06

I wonder why my dd school is not doing red nose day? they always do. confused

Glossynotflossy Thu 14-Feb-13 19:19:29

Yea t shits can ne nought from tk maxx

joliejolie Thu 14-Feb-13 19:56:26

Red Nose Day is not until March 15th, so four weeks from tomorrow. I should expect all schools will do something, even my dd's uppity grammar school does mufti.

applecrumbleandcream Thu 14-Feb-13 20:32:21

Glossy grin at t shits !! Will have to get down to TK Maxx tomorrow before they all sell out (t shirts that is, not t shits!). Is red nose day only every two years? I can't remember what dd did if anything, she would only have been in reception the year before last.

Glossynotflossy Thu 14-Feb-13 20:51:21

bloody phone. T shirts yes

Does anyone know if they still have bags in Sainsburys?

Red nose t shirts were almost gone (childrens ones) in the two TK Maxx I tried - managed to get them, vaguely the right size. The Cath Kidston bag is lovely tho - dd likes hers.

My dd's bought me the face bag today for my birthday, dp said he has to ask for them and there were only a few left on one till in a huge superstore.

Talisin Fri 22-Feb-13 23:06:56

There were still a few of all three designs in the Putney Sainsburys as of this morming, if that helps anyone.

janji Fri 22-Feb-13 23:28:16

Chesterfield has all 3 designs still.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now