lulu guiness for red nose day bags exclusive to sainsburys

(40 Posts)
Glossynotflossy Sun 10-Feb-13 14:23:47

I want the one with the face on

http://www.luluguinness.com/red_nose_day_2
013.aspx

MrsMeow Sun 10-Feb-13 15:22:16

clickable link

I love those! Especially the cat one smile I've just put a reminder on my phone for Wednesday (when they're available from) so I can go and pick one up. Thanks!

snailsontour Sun 10-Feb-13 15:40:18

Nice! I want themsmile

Snowkey Sun 10-Feb-13 15:42:36

I like Lulu, thanks!

Oh I like.

Tigerstripes Sun 10-Feb-13 22:33:55

Ooh, thanks! Will go there on Wednesday.

Murraylover Mon 11-Feb-13 21:18:05

bump

Glossynotflossy Tue 12-Feb-13 08:10:11

I want one but came get to a sainsbps till the weekend

Ooooh I love them, I like the face one smile

Glossynotflossy Tue 12-Feb-13 17:56:14

Me to portly

My sainsburys has them. I saw them today but they a not allowed to sell them. I will be there for opening st 8 am!

Glossynotflossy Tue 12-Feb-13 18:19:10

I queued for an anya hinmarch bag with pluck. I finally got one from the dare on her website. I have no chance of getting one as i cent get in to a sainsbos

Isn't lulu guiness a bit less exciting since she did a toaster for argos? Sort of took the shine off her a bit <shallow> but I have bought a lovely emma bridgewater red nose bag from tk maxx for dd.

Snowkey Wed 13-Feb-13 10:33:10

Got this kitten one this morning, for dd. Nice quality, fairly rigid bad with soft comfortable handles, unlike the Orla Keily bag which was kindly gifted to me.

MrsMeow Wed 13-Feb-13 11:33:34

I got the cat/kitten one as well smile not bad at all, although a bit smaller than I had expected. Will be fab for my Uni books!

They didn't have the cat/kitten one in my nearest sainsbury abut got the spots and doll face one - prefer the spots one smile

My local sains had the cat face one and the spots one, I preferred the spots one too.

Glossynotflossy Wed 13-Feb-13 17:57:14

Managed tp get to a sainsburys and got the face one

chanie44 Wed 13-Feb-13 18:42:11

Have just sent oh out to get me the face one. Hope they haven't sold out

Glossynotflossy Wed 13-Feb-13 19:30:43

In my store they are liked to one per customer

There are heaps of all of them in my untrendy Sainsburys

Corygal Wed 13-Feb-13 19:57:15

I just scuttled to the big shop in Balham and got the last kitty one.

The bags are not bad quality - jute, plastic lined - and a well-judged size.

When I called to check if they were instore (it's cold in SW4) it took the staff about 15 min to twig what I was talking about, so don't be put off.

Got my spots one today.

Walnutcakelover Thu 14-Feb-13 17:02:26

Oh no I must be the only one that didn't like them. I went in today to get one but just wasn't impressed by them.

applecrumbleandcream Thu 14-Feb-13 18:56:15

What's not to like? It's a functional shopping bag plus the money is going to a good cause!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now