Oushka bags-colour help needed

(10 Posts)
QueenCadbury Sun 03-Feb-13 20:34:28

I think I may have finally found my perfect grey handbag on the oushka website but the only trouble is that I can't see properly exactly what shade of grey it is.

Does anyone have one of the bags in elephant grey? Is a true grey or more brown.

Or dusk? What kind of colour is that as it looks greyish.

These are the ones I'm liking if anyone can help
dusk
elephant grey

I will contact customer services tomorrow but hoped you lot may be able to help!

MariahHairy Sun 03-Feb-13 21:17:45

i recently hot the camellia in dusk - it is a grey (not too dark) and looks very much like the picture in website.

(i got it from reddirect - currently there is a 50% discount wink )

MariahHairy Sun 03-Feb-13 21:18:21

*got, not hot

QueenCadbury Sun 03-Feb-13 21:32:14

Oh wow thank you. Do you love it? Do you use it for toddler stuff or work?

Missbopeep Sun 03-Feb-13 22:44:37

Is Red Direct reliable? I read things here about their offers before Xmas- people paying for items that were actually out of stock and had to wait ages for a refund, and it all turned very nasty.

Has anyone bought and returned?

Is the Camellia bag huge- it measure 35 cms across (W) which is quite big IMO though I do like it.

MariahHairy Sun 03-Feb-13 23:07:08

i only ordered the bag (and kept it) from them and it all went smooth.

yep, i really like the bag, mainly use it for work. it is a decent size but not huge IMO.. it takes wetwipes and some nappies but too small for a changing bag.

QueenCadbury Mon 04-Feb-13 08:21:46

I'm being really indecisive now. Dh has agreed I can have it, I love it yet something is making me not reach for the credit card.

Missbopeep Mon 04-Feb-13 08:23:32

If you want the colour Ginger then Red has it for £95.

MariahHairy Mon 04-Feb-13 09:00:41

yep, the ginger bag and the camellia in dusk is also £95 wink

QueenCadbury Mon 04-Feb-13 09:36:44

I'm about to go shopping and if I don't see anything else then I'll come back and order it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now