A cheapish mascara that doesn't make lashes look sticky and bitty?

(13 Posts)
SureFineWhatever Sun 03-Feb-13 23:39:16

Maybelline Full & Soft - comparable to Diorshow IME.

VicarInaTutu Sun 03-Feb-13 23:38:30

agree with max factor masterpiece - i now use the max as it contains more but was also quite happy with the masterpiece original mascara.

ive used loads. expensive and not. max factor is the best ive found.

CMAHAH Sun 03-Feb-13 23:30:30

Loreal million lashes - it's amazing and lasts ages - a few of my friends have tried it if they're over and forgot make up and are converts!

StrawberryMojito Sun 03-Feb-13 19:18:40

I use Max Factor also. I've tried loads of expensive brand mascaras and found these the best. I use lash extension.

smugmumofboys Sun 03-Feb-13 19:17:49

I got a freebie Rimmel one when I bought something or other in Boots. It's bright orange and pretty good actually. I usually spend a lot more on mascara.

McNally Sun 03-Feb-13 19:15:48

Max Factor Masterpiece Max is my favourite too. I've found it to be much better than many more expensive brands.

HackneyCabbage Sun 03-Feb-13 19:09:42

Max Factor Masterpiece, its really good.

SilverSixpence Sun 03-Feb-13 13:12:58

I like l'oreal lash architect amazingly effective

treaclesoda Sun 03-Feb-13 12:23:07

I've tried so many mascaras over the years but always come back to Max Factor masterpiece, the original one in the gold tube. Its fantastic.

Any Max Factor.

Or dd1 likes Maybeline (the pink one).

Havingkittens Sun 03-Feb-13 10:38:51

Max Factor Masterpiece Max, or False Lash Effect if you want them a bit fuller. The rubbery brushes are really effective at separating the lashes.

notasgreenasiamcabbagelooking Sun 03-Feb-13 10:21:01

Boots no 7 extreme length. About 12 quid but there are often vouchers around or 3 for 2.

loverstryst Sun 03-Feb-13 10:12:44

My new mascara makes my lashes look sticky. I want them to look full but not clogged up, if that makes sense.

Any brands that I can try? Not a big budget. Ta

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now