Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Holiday clothes help

(7 Posts)
Umlauf Thu 31-Jan-13 10:36:51

eBay! Just got some lovely fcuk stretchy maxi dresses for my summer bump on there, brand new from official outlet stores for £20. Also, for higher end, style-passport.com is an all year round holiday boutique. Asos has summery bits in its sales.

julz09 Thu 31-Jan-13 10:34:50

Thanks everyone forgot about laredoute and next catalogue smile Have had a look through laredoute and seen lots of suitable stuff and at a good price too. Thanks again smile

Iaintdunnuffink Wed 30-Jan-13 22:17:16

It's worth looking at the online catalogue type companies like Very & La Redoute, they usually have a holiday section, or a good selection of short sleeved tops. Next?

PestoFrostissimos Wed 30-Jan-13 22:13:00

Next directory

I got a few bits from Very for my hols in April including 2 cotton maxi dresses. ASOS have some ok stuff too.

Porkster Wed 30-Jan-13 22:05:06

I find the high street starts to stock some summer stuff in the run up to the Easter hols.

We go somewhere hot for this break and I always find summer stuff in the shops before I go.

julz09 Wed 30-Jan-13 22:02:25

Hi can anyone please tell me where i can buy summer clothes for a holiday in Jan/feb?! I leave end of March and have no holiday clothes. Looking for casual maxi dresses that i can wear during the day but most of the websites i have been on still have winter stuff sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now