Peony & Moore, Mariella

(19 Posts)
bran Sat 02-Feb-13 18:57:05

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

polyhymnia Sat 02-Feb-13 18:50:17

If you subscribe to their newsletter on their site and/or like them on Facebook, they usually tell you pretty well in advance what colours and styles they have coming up.

Sadly, their choice of colours isn't always mine. I agree with you in not liking the very pale 'summery' colours for medium/large bags. They are going that route with their revamped Lucia too.

And, with the Mariella, I don't like the 'shiny' finishes. Which only leaves navy - fine, but I have a navy bag - or metallic - pretty, but I think the bag's a bit big to take it. Ditto with their planned bright red Mariella.

I love the people at P and M, their quality is lovely, and I'd like to buy from them but I'm very fussy about my personal likes/dislikes and, because they're a small company, their choice of styles and colours is inevitably limited. So they never seem to have the right style in the right colour at the right time for me to find my 'perfect' bag.

bran Sat 02-Feb-13 17:49:25

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

tethersend Sat 02-Feb-13 17:41:28

It arrived this morning- it is actually very gorgeous indeed. Much nicer than it looks on the website.

Thanks P&M smile

Bathlet Fri 01-Feb-13 17:30:05

BTW... I don't work for P&M but I work on the new local site for Mumsnet Bath and wanted to give P&M likers a hand as P&M are currently giving our Bath MNters a discount for the launch of our new site (as they are local to Bath):

madammecholet Fri 01-Feb-13 16:25:19

Tres tres jealous... that's gorgeous.

libertychick Fri 01-Feb-13 16:18:40

Oh it's lovely - very classic. What a thrill to win something especially when you didn't even know you were in the competition.

tethersend Fri 01-Feb-13 16:14:07

Apparently they entered you in a competition if you've ordered a bag in the last few months... I had no idea.

Anyway, it's the Natalia clutch. I prefer the snakeskin one TBH, but it's FREE so can't complain grin

madammecholet Fri 01-Feb-13 16:10:12

OMG tethersend how? envyenvyenvy which one???

libertychick Fri 01-Feb-13 16:06:57

Oh well done Tethers! I'd be chuffed too. Which one did you win? I want this one

tethersend Fri 01-Feb-13 15:54:34

OOOoohhh, I just won a Peony and Moore clutch bag!

Sorry, had to tell someone grin

Bathlet Fri 01-Feb-13 15:38:03

Bathlet Fri 01-Feb-13 15:33:04

There is currently 10% off Peonny & Moore Bags, for Mumsnetters

nowrinklesonamelon Wed 30-Jan-13 22:45:24

I could for special days etc. but not for everyday -- I'm just too messy! gringringrin

polyhymnia Wed 30-Jan-13 22:42:17

No I couldn't hack cream either!

nowrinklesonamelon Wed 30-Jan-13 22:40:21

Black soft matt leather but they have just bought out a new one in cream -I would never keep it clean though so maybe best I got this one.!

polyhymnia Wed 30-Jan-13 22:32:14

What colour is your Camilla?

nowrinklesonamelon Wed 30-Jan-13 22:09:01

Ive seen them both in their pop up shop and they are very different.! The navy is a matt soft leather which is gorgeous and very smart. The Chilli was a shinier finish and vibrant red.! They were both lovely and I have had their bags and always been pleased with the quality. If you want a statement bag go for the Chilli - - if you want a more understated look go for the Navy - -smile I had their Camilla for Christmas and love it!! - hope this helps . . .

queribus Wed 30-Jan-13 21:28:36

navy, or wait for raspberry/chilli?

I love this bag

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now