I desperately need new footwear- on a budget!

(10 Posts)

I do like new look shoes- I had silver flats from there as my wedding shoes! The only pair of flats I currently own are black and tan New Look shoes bought on a whim. For the price they do well!

sweetheart Thu 31-Jan-13 16:21:01

I love, love, LOVE Newlook for footwear, especially court shoes. They are inexpensive, stylish and COMFY!!!!

Thank you for all the links and guidance! I got
These and these as I had a Debenhams gift card and the KG's were too much of a bargain to miss, but I wish I had a bigger bank account, I could have bought a lot more! grin

TheCraicDealer Thu 31-Jan-13 12:18:01

Marks & Spencers have a wide fit range, as well as a slightly smaller selection of larger sizes. Their "regular" range goes up to an 8, so you might be ok with them anyway. Prices start from about £19 and there's a pretty good selection, especially for smart stuff.

cathyandclaire Thu 31-Jan-13 07:59:38

Check out Shoeaholics loads of kurt Geiger/nine west/ carvela shoes down to £29 today.

QuiteOldGal Thu 31-Jan-13 07:24:58

Theres some Autograph boots half price in the M&S sale just started today (and mumboots)smile

Thank you! I can't find anything on the Clarks website that I quite like. The ones I like are not in my size annoyingly.

Those New Look boots are lovely!

threepiecesuite Wed 30-Jan-13 21:27:16

Bargain boots here
New Look

threepiecesuite Wed 30-Jan-13 21:22:33

Anything here take your fancy? Good bargains which will last you a couple of seasons.

I have one pair of boots and one pair of ballet flats. The flats don't work with anything other than black trousers and now my boots are being reheeled I have found my error in binning all my old shoes.

I have a small budget- £30 max and I'm a wide size 8 shoe.

Please help me find some lovely shoes that I'm able to wear for the rest of this winter and into Spring.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now