Found a 'cure' for my rosacea

(5 Posts)
HardlyEverHoovers Sat 02-Feb-13 09:47:17

Seems to be something with a lot of uses, suppose the anti-flammatory thing helps the rosecea

topsi Thu 31-Jan-13 17:48:32

it says anti inflamatory properties?

HardlyEverHoovers Thu 31-Jan-13 17:32:55

yeah that's it, if you try and small one and get on well with it, you can get quite large bottles on ebay.
I put it straight on my skin, at least 2 times a day, just like you would with a moisturiser.
Really hope it works, let me know!

nothruroad Wed 30-Jan-13 20:30:37

I'm definitely going to try this - thanks. Is it this you use? Do you mix it with anything else or use it on its own. I've only has rosacea for the past year or so and am keen to get it under control.

HardlyEverHoovers Wed 30-Jan-13 20:27:31

Have had rosacea for a long time, normally not too severe but with occasional flair ups. Had given up looking for a cure and got used to wearing foundation and green concealer every day. By chance I started using black seed oil (from black nigella seeds) as a moisturiser, and by some miracle I no longer have rosecea, although I might still be a fraction redder than the average person grin
Just thought I'd mention it in case anyone wanted to try it. Would also be really interested to know if anyone else has success with it.
I did think it might have just cleared up by itself and the oil was a coincidence, as it did go away for a year by itself once before, but I ran out of the oil and within a few days the rosacea started returning.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now