Who mentioned Comptoir de Cottoniers?

(8 Posts)
PretzelTime Wed 30-Jan-13 20:44:13

Oh, nice stuff!
What is the sizing like?

DowntonTrout Wed 30-Jan-13 19:24:48

Yes the discount was just in store as I've looked on line for a couple of things they didn't have in my size and noticed the prices were higher.

I bought a lovely winter white wool duffle coat kandybarr with a bit of (real) fur around the hood. I can't see it on line though. It's a classic.

justasecond Wed 30-Jan-13 17:43:55

Was the code just instore? I am wearing a cdc shirt dress today www.comptoirdescotonniers.co.uk/eboutique/womens-collection/dresses/2715-nhubarbe-color-tabac-nhubarbe.html bit annoyed though as I was talked into getting a size 12 when I really could have done with a 10, by the shop assistant. 12 was the last one they had instore but 10 is still available online. I do like it even though it is a bit big, looks good with indigo skinny jeans.

KandyBarr Wed 30-Jan-13 17:17:43

Ah, thank you.

I'm going for the cotton lined trench - what did you get?

DowntonTrout Wed 30-Jan-13 15:08:08

There is no code. It's just an extra end of sale 15%.
I bought a coat- I hope it wasn't yours ;)

KandyBarr Wed 30-Jan-13 14:21:06

Me too, and they have a coat with my name on it. Please, Downton would you mind sharing a code for the extra 15% discount?

polyhymnia Wed 30-Jan-13 13:51:06

I love C de C!

DowntonTrout Wed 30-Jan-13 13:46:36

You have a lot to answer for!!!
I just went in and updated my wardrobe from their sale. 50% off plus an extra 15%.
I still spent a lot of money but its really nice quality and it fits me!!
Just need somewhere to wear it now.
Thank you- whoever you were !

(I also bought a dress from Rachel Riley, with a cardy, so not me but will look good with ankle boots to roughen it up a little. Fab sale there too.)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now