ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

Best eyelash curler

(11 Posts)
dontyouwantmebaby Thu 31-Jan-13 00:56:48

another vote for Tweezerman (comes with extra silicone pads), lasts for ages and well worth the money.

good tip I heard is to gently heat them with hairdryer before curling, very gently smile

MrsBertMacklin Wed 30-Jan-13 23:59:43

I own the Shu ones. I suppose it is expensive when you can get others for £4, but I've had mine for 15 years and they're still going strong (it's a nonsense that you have to replace the pad).
I had two cheaper ones before that; I couldn't operate one without it grabbing a big chunk of eyelid, the others split in two after a year.

BirdyArms Wed 30-Jan-13 23:36:12

I got DH to buy me Shu Uemura ones for Christmas and I am a bit underwhelmed by them. They are only slightly better than the ancient boots ones that they are replacing, i was expecting to be transformed.

DoctorAnge Wed 30-Jan-13 23:32:25

hmm

StinkyWicket Tue 29-Jan-13 22:20:11

I wouldn't waste money on the Shu Uemura. They are expensive, you can't get replacement foamy things and they seem to be identical to the £3 ones I have from Asda.

Just follow these instructions and seriously, you will never look back! My lashes look about a million times better when I curl them like this, and the curl stays.

IDreamedADreamOfSausageRolls Tue 29-Jan-13 21:52:43

UEMURA for God's sake! It's right there at the top of the thread!

Sorry. As you were. <sidles out of thread>

madammecholet Tue 29-Jan-13 21:30:40

I've got the shu amera, it's amazing...

DoctorAnge Tue 29-Jan-13 20:34:10

I have had my shu amera for 11 yrs and its amazing

IDreamedADreamOfSausageRolls Tue 29-Jan-13 20:31:51

I wasn't a big fan of the Shu Uemura one - ended up sselling mine on ebay (where you can also buy replacement pads, albeit not "official" ones).

I prefer cheapo plastic curlers like these

daimbardiva Tue 29-Jan-13 15:10:04

Tweezerman are good

Tweet2tweet Tue 29-Jan-13 14:32:11

Hi there
Can any recommend a good eye lash curler. I've heard about the Shu Uemura one but am not sure as it's very expensive and needs to be replaced once the insert wears out (you can't purchase replacements).
Thank you [smil]

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now