Iron Fist footwear (specifically stiletto styles) - do you always need to size up?

(8 Posts)
lynniep Fri 01-Feb-13 16:06:09

MY SHOES HAVE ARRIVED!! I LOVE THEM ALL!! BUGGER!! I was right to size up - the 8's fit. I don't think I'll be able to walk in them, but I do love them...

Tigerbomb Wed 30-Jan-13 21:40:00

Lynniep - well that's me starving for the month grin

Thanks for the link - I've just bought two pair and am trying not to buy a third

lynniep Wed 30-Jan-13 21:22:23

Ah also, if anyone is tempted this is the sale!

LauraMc83 Wed 30-Jan-13 20:30:26

I agree I have gone ebay crazy for Iron fist shoes and now the proud owner of 5 pairs of iron fist shoes and have always had to go a size up sad

lynniep Tue 29-Jan-13 10:13:28

thank you. I went ahead and ordered the stillettos in an 8 so we shall keep fingers crossed! I'm not buying any boots but if I consider it in future I'll keep that in mind!

DeDevilTail Tue 29-Jan-13 06:34:11

I am normally a 7 but have to buy an 8 in the stilettos.

I seem to recall reading somewhere that boots are generally sized bigger to allow for wearing with socks.

MisselthwaiteManor Tue 29-Jan-13 06:24:09

I find them about a half size too small which is annoying, I do tend to size up with the shoes but I have two pairs of ankle boots in my own size which fit fine.

lynniep Mon 28-Jan-13 14:47:01

A few months ago I bought a bargainous pair of Iron Fist shoes in a size 7 (they were labelled as a 7/40) which is my normal size. They were far too small and I couldnt get my plates of meat in them, so I resold them as a 6. Was a bit gutted as by the time I found this out they had no more 8's in stock.

I have seen in various places that this seems to be the case.

So tell me, before I buy some more, should I be always looking at sizing up? How have you found them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now