I need the best hand cream money can buy!

(80 Posts)
Elfontheedge Sun 27-Jan-13 10:00:14

I've got dry scabby flaky fingers exacerbated by washing up. Yuk. Will spend a bit if it really works but within reason!

ScrambledSmegs Mon 28-Jan-13 00:01:53

Neutrogena has worked for me up to this winter - new baby therefore constant hand washing plus central heating etc. Baby has dry, sensitive skin too, and she was prescribed a massive tub of Diprobase. Sadly she can't use it (too sensitive shock), but it's bloody amazing hand cream for me!

I also recommend L'Occitane Almond exfoliating paste - will help smooth the rough skin on your hands while moisturising amazingly. And smells divine. Will help your hands absorb whatever amazing cream you choose to apply to them no end.

(I'm so buying loads of the stuff recommended on this thread. It all sounds so good)

Arisbottle Mon 28-Jan-13 00:03:29

I have a lovely Liz Earle one.

I also have a cuticle butter from Lush which is good.

dontyouwantmebaby Mon 28-Jan-13 01:38:35

another Clarins hand cream fan here, sinks in beautifully and does the job.

plus another vote for the Body Shop hemp cream, does same as Clarins albeit with a different scent. Both brilliant.

EllenParsons Mon 28-Jan-13 02:10:36

Body shop almond oil hand cream. Works really well and smells gorgeous.

lifeistooshorttodrinkcheapwine Mon 28-Jan-13 09:07:10

Another vote for purenuffstuff and also try hand cream from www.handmadenaturals.co.uk . I think that the chemicals put into hand creams and beauty products like perfume, preservatives and silicones etc can actually be counter productive and DRY your hands.
Once I started using natural products my hands, face etc are loads better.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now