Sheer cover make up

(6 Posts)
Kittycatcat Fri 25-Jan-13 22:38:54

Estée Lauder also do a fantastic sheer tint. I use it for everyday use, it is just that though, i use double day wear light for going out. Both fab.

emsyj Fri 25-Jan-13 16:48:54

No, sorry - doesn't appeal to me at all, I'm more of a 'less is more, more is even more' kinda gal! grin

I can highly recommend Estee Lauder Double Wear as a foundation though. Best I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot).

bishboschone Fri 25-Jan-13 16:43:39

Thank you .. Have you tried it?

emsyj Fri 25-Jan-13 15:54:53

There are tons of reviews on here: www.makeupalley.com/product/searching.asp?CategoryID=0&brandname=Sheer+Cover&Brand=1461&title=&submit=Find+Products

I think to read product reviews you need to sign up for an account, but it's free and they only send you one spam newsletter a month so it's not too bad. It is the most complete encyclopedia of product reviews and info for makeup that I've ever found.

bishboschone Fri 25-Jan-13 15:21:11

Anyone?

bishboschone Thu 24-Jan-13 20:25:41

Has anyone tried it or use it? I've coveted it for years on shopping channels but never tried it . I really want to but don't want to waste my money .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now