Sheer cover make up

(6 Posts)
bishboschone Thu 24-Jan-13 20:25:41

Has anyone tried it or use it? I've coveted it for years on shopping channels but never tried it . I really want to but don't want to waste my money .

bishboschone Fri 25-Jan-13 15:21:11

Anyone?

emsyj Fri 25-Jan-13 15:54:53

There are tons of reviews on here: www.makeupalley.com/product/searching.asp?CategoryID=0&brandname=Sheer+Cover&Brand=1461&title=&submit=Find+Products

I think to read product reviews you need to sign up for an account, but it's free and they only send you one spam newsletter a month so it's not too bad. It is the most complete encyclopedia of product reviews and info for makeup that I've ever found.

bishboschone Fri 25-Jan-13 16:43:39

Thank you .. Have you tried it?

emsyj Fri 25-Jan-13 16:48:54

No, sorry - doesn't appeal to me at all, I'm more of a 'less is more, more is even more' kinda gal! grin

I can highly recommend Estee Lauder Double Wear as a foundation though. Best I've ever tried (and I've tried a lot).

Kittycatcat Fri 25-Jan-13 22:38:54

Estée Lauder also do a fantastic sheer tint. I use it for everyday use, it is just that though, i use double day wear light for going out. Both fab.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now