Virgin Vie

(8 Posts)
LovingTheSunshine Tue 22-Jan-13 22:02:55

Hi - I used to use Virgin Vie One Step Face Base & have since been using LOV Skincare similar product but I'm not rely keen on it. It doesn't cover as well, in my opinion. I am interested in trying the No7 Foundation match made service as I think I am wearing the wrong shade of make up. Anyone tried it?

LovingTheSunshine Thu 24-Jan-13 14:33:53

Bump

I use the no 7 matched one. I like it. The original one that the machine said was my colour was a bit too dark but they changed it no problem to a lighter shade.

MummyAnnabella Thu 24-Jan-13 19:33:48

No 7 do a osfb compact foundation that I like

Lakota Thu 24-Jan-13 19:42:08

I've tried the no7 matched one and really like it. The shade is excellent and I'll be rebuying when it runs out. I don't think it's particularly thick coverage though, I don't wear much however.

MumVsKids Thu 24-Jan-13 19:52:33

Didn't virgin vie relaunch under a new name last year, and brought back the osfb as it was so popular?

SweetieTime Thu 24-Jan-13 20:54:26

I have tried both the Body Shop and Max Factor similar products. I found the Body Shop product, sorry can not remember the exact name, just like a normal powder so didn't cover enough.

I preferred the Max Factor facefinity, I think it is the lightest shade but used soft beige in the one step face base so not sure how that works.

HTH

LovingTheSunshine Fri 25-Jan-13 14:18:15

thanks everyone I'll gve the No7 one a try athlete I do need a good coverage as have very uneven skin.
MumVsKids yes the Virgin Vie one was relaunched by LOV Skincare which I am currently using but it is not as good a the original product. Doesn't last long either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now