Armani Eyes To Kill mascara and Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream

(13 Posts)
NNat Mon 21-Jan-13 22:55:59

Both are £££ - what did they do to those of you who used it?
Are they worth buying?

Thanks!

NNat Tue 22-Jan-13 22:58:53

Shameless bump

munchkinmaster Tue 22-Jan-13 23:04:51

I like marine cream. do I like it £50? Not when I'm on mat leave.

The serum stuff to go underneath is horrid though. I find cheapest to buy in a gift set with eye cream if you want eye cream too.

cardamomginger Wed 23-Jan-13 08:28:42

I really like pro-collagen marine cream. It's worth checking out QVC and HQ Hair online as they often have gift sets and sales.

Pinot Wed 23-Jan-13 12:15:47

PCMC is amaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. Hugely potent with anti-ageing wotnots <technical> but super light and easy to apply. LOVE.

sue52 Wed 23-Jan-13 13:02:27

I love pro marine collagen. A little goes a long way and it's made a big difference to my dry skin. Worth it for me.

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Wed 23-Jan-13 18:05:42

I had a sample size tube of Eyes to Kill, it was quite good as mascara goes, but I still prefer Max Factor False Lash actually.

SoldeInvierno Wed 23-Jan-13 18:39:29

I really like the pro marine cream. I buy the 100ml pot online and it works out much cheaper.

colditz Wed 23-Jan-13 18:44:10

The pro colleges cream is beautiful. I got given a tub of it once, by someone who works at a spa and got it for free.

But it is not £50 a tub beautiful

NNat Wed 23-Jan-13 21:08:14

Thanks all!

I really like marine cream. Hubby keeps buying me gift sets and you get a thirty ml one in some. I've got about three. I use neals yard rose facial oil rather than the bliss capsules. Buying online is cheaper and you can get some good offers too.

PCMC- I started buying Elemis before Christmas and I love it.
I used it about 7 years ago and I was hmm but maybe my skin wasn't ready for it then.

I buy the sets from QVC.
Large cleanser. Large PCMC and a few smaller sizes of the treatments.

naturallyconnected Mon 03-Jun-13 15:15:33

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now