Long padded coat, olive green with fur trimmed hood please

(11 Posts)
suebfg Fri 01-Feb-13 20:26:55

The Aigle Cuckmere is a lovely coat - keeps you very warm and dry

Yes, I think so. I am at the <cough> slightly larger end of the size scale, so I do look a bit like the Michelin man in it. blush But it does fit very nicely - no problems.

TheBeanAndTheBee Wed 30-Jan-13 20:07:44

Ooh tempted by that. fanny would you say it was true to size?

I eventually found the Aigle cuckmere, for £270. It arrived yesterday, and it's lovely. Excellent length, nice and warm, good quality. Thanks for all the suggestions!

CaroleService Thu 24-Jan-13 21:59:14

FINAL25 will get you an additional 25% off Landsend sale stuff for adults, too.

tethersend Thu 24-Jan-13 21:37:53
suebfg Thu 24-Jan-13 20:47:42

They still have the green coat in Monsoon - saw it today

Forgetfulmog Wed 23-Jan-13 06:42:00

Fat face did one, but they don't sell it anymore. Tbh you're going to find it hard to buy a coat at this time of year since all the shops have their dinner stuff in now

suebfg Wed 23-Jan-13 06:27:36

Monsoon had one. I was happy with it till the cuckmere aigle turned up. Cheaper coats won't be as warm though

toucancancan Mon 21-Jan-13 16:23:41

Topshop parka which can be work as more of a barbour if you remove the parka layer. Can't link as on mobile but its £95 if you search topshop web site.

Please help me find an alternative to this Barbour peninsula olive green long padded coat with fur trimmed hood. The Barbour seems to be sold out. Also I'd like to spend under £200 if possible. Any ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now