Peony and Moore Lucia reduced for a couple of days...

(19 Posts)
LaurenBacall Fri 01-Feb-13 22:59:45

Just been having another look at it Cambridge - agree about the extra pocket, it makes it look a bit bulky or something. Doesn't sound like it has two internal compartments which I am desperately seeking.

CambridgeBlue Fri 01-Feb-13 22:57:42

I was a bit disappointed with the new Lucia - quite like the grey although it's maybe a bit pale but I hate the big pocket that's been crammed in on the front. Such a shame as it's a lovely bag apart from that.

LaurenBacall Fri 01-Feb-13 22:54:13

Sorry! It was a tongue in cheek post and not my usual style though I did wonder when I saw all the old P&M posts resurrected. Would love to see their bags IRL and wish the new Lucia had more colour choices smile

Bathlet Fri 01-Feb-13 17:20:35

Hi LaurenBacall, I don't work for P&M but I work on the local site for Mumsnet Bath and wanted to give P&M likers a hand as P&M are currently giving our Bath MNters a discount for the launch of our new site (as they are local to Bath): http://local.mumsnet.com/bath
Sorry I did not mean to look like I was spamming smile

LaurenBacall Fri 01-Feb-13 16:31:44

Do you work for P&M, Bathlet? grin

Bathlet Fri 01-Feb-13 15:33:53

There is currently 10% off Peony & Moore Bags, for Mumsnetters http://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/local_bath_mumsnet_local_discounts/1666672-10-off-at-Peony-Moore-for-Mumsnet-Local-Bath

KristinaM Tue 22-Jan-13 00:31:46

I have a navy lucia and I love it

polyhymnia Mon 21-Jan-13 23:32:45

No. Not at the moment. But apparently they're going to launch a grey one for the spring soon.

DerbyNottsLeicsNightNanny Mon 21-Jan-13 20:53:13

love this but would also like a grey bag, or a black one. I cant see the Lucia in either of these colours on the website though - do they make it in grey or black?

CambridgeBlue Mon 21-Jan-13 20:42:59

I did think 'dove grey' sounded very pale, am crossing my fingers that it's not too impractical a colour. I like the sound of the Lucia not being too bling, not a fan of gold/brass coloured metalwork but can take it if it's not too shiny

polyhymnia Mon 21-Jan-13 16:30:56

Interesting. Really wanted a grey Lucia - but, instead of waiting for them to do it in grey, or tan, I bought a dark brown which is OK, but which I don't seem to get as much use out of it as I thought.

Not sure I'd want two Lucias anyway - unless they've altered it a lot, including adding a zip. But I do hope the dove grey isn't too light because I think that'll make it less versatile.

I have the Modalu Pippa in 'Shark' which is such a light grey I feel it's very much a spring/summer colour, whereas I like all-year-round colours, eg a good tan.

(I also find the Pippa metalwork a bit too shiny for my taste, but that's another issue. P and M have nice, non-bling metalwork, in my experience).

MonaLotte Mon 21-Jan-13 13:35:30

Just saw on Facebook they have updated the Lucia with some updates features for the new bags. I really hope it's a zip! I can never use mine in the rain as its quite open (northern Scotland!) sad

CambridgeBlue Mon 21-Jan-13 11:27:20

Coincidence - they've just tweeted that they're releasing the Lucia in......... Dove Grey later in the year! May have to wait for that and watch out for another discount.

Missbopeep Mon 21-Jan-13 11:12:04

Has anyone got the Olivia?

My questions are: is it heavy before anything is in? Is it too shiny? Is the colour too red? Is the gold hardware too blingy?

CambridgeBlue Mon 21-Jan-13 09:13:48

Do you know if they do the Lucia in a grey? I'd be prepared to pay the extra £40 for that I think, I wear loads of grey.

madammecholet Mon 21-Jan-13 09:04:38

I love the dark brown.... that'd be my choice for a 2nd one (already have the camel)..

CambridgeBlue Mon 21-Jan-13 08:01:39

I saw this on Twitter and have been debating all night! I really want a decent, leather but not stupidly expensive bag. I've got some Xmas money left and it's my birthday (40th) in a few weeks so I could probably afford/justify it but it would still be the most money I've ever spent on a bag. I know they don't do discounts that often so this is probably as cheap as it will get isn't it. Oh I don't know what to do! (Or which colour to get if I decide to go for it...)

madammecholet Mon 21-Jan-13 07:34:53

I saw that too, bargainous! I love mine..smile

tethersend Sun 20-Jan-13 22:58:09

Here

I know some people like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now