Anyone have the me&em twin set Grecian dress?

(6 Posts)
TheBeanAndTheBee Mon 11-Mar-13 23:01:38

I have it in grey! It's a lovely thin wool. The tunic is nice enough to be worn as a dress on its own (I'm 5ft 4 and its a few inches above the knee but not mini) the skirt looks nice over the top too, gives it a very different look. They come up quite small though I would say.

I know this is old, but did you buy it OP? I am eyeing it up too!

AuldAlliance Sun 13-Jan-13 16:08:40

Idle bump for any Sunday MNer who might have it...

AuldAlliance Sat 12-Jan-13 20:47:28

Yes, that's it. Thanks.
I had another look at at after posting and in a childfree room where I could focus for half a second, and realised I was being dim. It's obvious the skirt is separate.

Not sure what the right figure is or whether I have it.

notMarlene Sat 12-Jan-13 20:44:41

I've not got it but is it this? That's a skirt and tunic twin set that can be worn separately or together (as shown on the model).

They're not my style but they look well cut and could certainly flatter the right figure.

AuldAlliance Sat 12-Jan-13 20:31:26

I've been eyeing it up as it's reduced nicely and the green is a perfect colour for me. But one of the photos seems to show it as having no waist at all, while the others clearly show an elasticated waistband. Is there a skirt bit you wear over the other dress?
<<easily confused, me>>
If anyone has it, can you tell me what it's really like? And is it flattering?

TIA

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now