in reality where and when would I wear these?

(14 Posts)
rubytutu Fri 11-Jan-13 14:31:03

I bought These in the Zara sale, they took over 2 weeks to arrive, now trying to justify keeping them but wondering where I am realistically going to wear them. Can no longer remember why I thought it was a good idea but they do make my feet look v elegant but just can't help thinking they are a bit stripper-esque. opinions please- keep or return!

impty Fri 11-Jan-13 14:33:43

In the bedroomwink

Annianni Fri 11-Jan-13 14:35:53

Bedroom shoes grin

valiumredhead Fri 11-Jan-13 14:50:20

Bedroom only!

extracrunchy Fri 11-Jan-13 15:09:53

Ooh I like them! But bedroom or clubbing (if you do that..?!) I reckon. Or maybe with a long evening dress.

Oh I want!, sold out in my size though.

I couldn't walk in them though. For laying down only! grin

Karbea Fri 11-Jan-13 15:13:42

Umm, i've really gone off platform shoes, I used to live in them, they just look tacky now (maybe I'm getting old)... i'd send them back.

TeaBrick Fri 11-Jan-13 15:14:52

Somewhere you could take a taxi to, then sit down?

noddyholder Fri 11-Jan-13 15:15:29

To a restaurant or bar where car to seat is about 10 steps otherwise bedroom

PretzelTime Fri 11-Jan-13 15:24:26

They look unwearable, but could be used as a weapon. Smuggle them on a flight and stab people in the eye.

LittlePandaBear Fri 11-Jan-13 16:07:57

I love stripper shoes - I'm only short and they make me feel/look loads better on a night out so I tell myself. I think they really make an outfit.

Wear them for dinner or at bars - at £20 they're worth keeping, even if you don't get the chance to wear them much.

Gorgeous. I'd kill myself in them within three minutes. However, if you are much less clumsy than I, wear them anywhere - but taxi there and back!

rubytutu Fri 11-Jan-13 21:34:24

have paraded around the room in them just, surprisingly comfy as I went up a size and don't feel as high as they look. Just cannot decide but do really appreciate your comments especially Pretzel which made me giggle.
Think Zara allow 31 days for returns so will keep thinking about what to do.

QueenCadbury Fri 11-Jan-13 21:38:16

They're gorgeous. Keep them!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now