Hush sale on!!

(26 Posts)
Djembe Tue 08-Jan-13 08:09:28

Got the navy Henley dress, took a gamble on it being heavily reduced and it was smile Bought the charcoal Sloppy Joe dress in the presale and glad I did as it didn't go into the main sale. Tempted by the leopard scarf but I have enough scarves... and the maroon cashmere crew neck looks lovely.

What are people buying?

teta Sat 19-Jan-13 10:56:24

I've bought quite a lot this sale. Henley dresses,long cardigans and 3 scarves plus a sloppy jumper.I like the cotton/cashmere/silk mix and it washes well [ i have 2 Henley dresses from last year].I have had major issues with quality in previous years with some items though,but i think these issues have been resolved.I really love the scarves and the leopard print and brushstrokes ones are lovely quality[i've also just ordered the blue crystal one].I ended up cancelling an order for the harems as they hadn't been sent out within 7 days[was cross].Now i've started paying the £6 delivery fee as this seems to guarantee very rapid delivery.However this does grate a bit.That would really annoy me dotty!.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now