Has anyone tried this lip plumper?

(14 Posts)
tillyandfriends Mon 07-Jan-13 19:22:29

I posted here a few weeks ago because I was thinking of having lip enhancement, but Tbh I am very scared and a big chicken, so have decided to go for plumpers instead. These two sound promising
www.citylips.com/
fusionbeauty.com/lipfusion-xl-2x-micro-injected-collagen-advanced-lip-plumping-therapy
I know they are not permanent, but they do have HA inside them.

tillyandfriends Mon 07-Jan-13 19:38:28

Bump

NigellasGuest Mon 07-Jan-13 20:45:54

wow they look almost too good to be true!
Are they really that effective?

banterbus Mon 07-Jan-13 20:56:27

Too faced lip plumper is really good, it lasts for ages and really works!

tillyandfriends Mon 07-Jan-13 21:36:53

banter I wear too faced and it is really good, but it doesn't last on me, maybe 20 min max.
nigella I am not sure, think it is too good to be true, but sounds better than injections.

ClaireAtwood Wed 30-Jan-13 22:43:10

City Lips is the best Lip plumper I have tried.

My upper lip has been shrinking for the past 5 years or so and I thought I was starting to look a little bit like a turtle. A friend said that I should try a lip plumper to help that a little.

I tried a bunch but had trouble finding one that worked. I was considering injections when I stumbled upon a coupon for CITY LIPS. I tried it and never went back. I love it the most because it makes my upper lip a little bigger and smooths out the skin on my lips so they are wrinkle free!

I try to remember to put the stuff on everyday now.

winefairy Thu 31-Jan-13 11:53:51

I should learn not to click on these links. I have gullible and have no willpower. Now I want sodding City Lips or whatever they are called.

kissmyheathenass Thu 31-Jan-13 11:57:24

shop.duwop.com/lip-venom-lip-plumper-lip-gloss.aspx I bought this one but I do look straight from TOWIE when I put it on. It works. I only use it very rarely as its a bit full on for every day use - I have fairly full lips anyway so dont want to go OTT.

Walnutcakelover Thu 31-Jan-13 12:05:37

I was thinking of having lip enhancement, but am terrified, I have actually looked into buying city lips, god I'm tempted now. I wear too faced and love the look, but it only lasts 15 sodding minutes.
Claire how long did you have to wait to see results?

Walnutcakelover Thu 31-Jan-13 12:06:11

Oh and do you use the advanced or original formula claire?

winefairy Thu 31-Jan-13 12:34:12

<snorts at 'I have gullible'>

Been checking reviews and City Lips seems to get very mixed ones and is difficult to get in the UK. Shipping is $30 which seems a little extreme.

I already use Dior Lip Maximiser and quite like the effect plus it gets much better reviews on Make Up Alley which makes me dubious.

Will check out Lip Venom too though kiss

Be interested to hear from Claire again. Come back Claire. <needy>

Walnutcakelover Thu 31-Jan-13 13:20:13

Yes come back and report claire. I think city lips original formula is the one to go for, from what I have read the new advanced is not liked, and the results are not the same.

Walnutcakelover Sat 02-Feb-13 14:49:30

claire come back and tell us more about city lips please, before i resort to lip injections.x

jazzpollard Mon 07-Oct-13 07:13:42

I have tried this lip plumper but no one worked at all...I have few side effects also from city lip plumper also so i stopped using it...Then i heard about a lip plumper maxolip which worked great for me and no side effects at all....U can also try this lip plumper and can get be st results you want..Read maxolip lip plumpers reviews to know more about it...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now