Liquid blush in a tube

(25 Posts)
polyhymnia Sun 06-Jan-13 15:43:12

Quite.

scripsi Sun 06-Jan-13 15:05:29

Thanks for checking Polyhymnia I use the beach tints, eye tints, highlighter etc etc so I think that ebay will be my friend. Drat!

polyhymnia Sat 05-Jan-13 17:10:06

Sadly true about Becca, it seems. Just phoned Fenwicks where I usually buy their stuff and they confirmed Becca had gone into administration in UK.

There still seem to be some Beach Tints left on Zuneta online store - though none of my favourite eye tint, alas!

polyhymnia Sat 05-Jan-13 16:50:28

It would be a nightmare for me too. My favourites. Their online site still seems to be there though.

scripsi Sat 05-Jan-13 16:02:19

Becca have gone under??!! this is a nightmare.

dontyouwantmebaby Sat 05-Jan-13 00:25:53

Liz Earle do a really great (long-lasting) creme blush.

However, if you prefer them in a tube, I highly rate Boots Natural Collection liquid blush too. It's an absolute bargain at 1.99 and comes in a good variety of shades.

Pinot Fri 04-Jan-13 20:00:28
emsyj Fri 04-Jan-13 19:58:34

Ooooh is it??? <off to Very.co.uk to purchase> I've had my eye on the brush too, that's brill.

Pinot Fri 04-Jan-13 18:10:43

I think so, blissie - I think I remember British Beauty Blogger bemoaning their departure. I wonder if they've been bought out though? <pretends to understand economic shizzle>

Oh YY emsyj - watercolour is excellent. As is the tapered watercolour brush. On special offer on Very.co.uk. £15 for both.

emsyj Fri 04-Jan-13 17:41:03

This Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush gets fantastic reviews and is used by lots of bridal makeup artists as it lasts well and looks great - it's on my shopping list.

blissieblue Fri 04-Jan-13 16:54:35

Becca Beach tint here too! Lasts forever - have they really gone under? sad

Body Shop do a good one.

Pinot Fri 04-Jan-13 15:08:23

Becca

Just Becca!

though they've recently gone under, so not sure how available they are?

Thanks for all of these suggestions, I am going to google them now!

polyhymnia Fri 04-Jan-13 11:38:35

Yet another fan of Becca Beach Tint. Becca are great.

MsArsebiscuit Fri 04-Jan-13 11:18:45

M&S Limited Collection - honest, it's excellent, really natural ( I'm a high end cosmetics whore ).

aVentingAngel Fri 04-Jan-13 11:11:02

Second Becca Beach Tint; I have the raspberry one. They smell like the fruit they're named for! (Not for long and not very strongly.)

Havingkittens Fri 04-Jan-13 10:50:15

Stila Convertible colour is lovely. It's a cream blusher in a compact, the pigment is quite intense so it stays on well and doesn't dry out in the compact. As the name suggests, it's a multi purpose product so you can also use it as a lipstain (and depending on the colour, on your lids too). Much easier to blend and longer lasting than Benetint/Philosophy type liquids. I think the one I have is called Peony but not sure if they still do that. I think there's one called Poppy which is really nice too.

andadietcoke Thu 03-Jan-13 23:00:40

Smashbox do an 'O' one in a lipgloss like tube that's clear and then goes pink when it oxidises according to your skin tone. Very natural looking, doesn't stain the fingers and isn't sticky.

balroymum Thu 03-Jan-13 22:51:18

Benefit do a lovely one!

Have you tried Origins 'Pinch Your Cheeks?' The colour is gorgeous but the tube is tiny and it stains fingers - overall I was disappointed with it but it may be worth a look?

Bella88 Thu 03-Jan-13 22:47:57

Becca beach tint is nice, I have tge peach one.

will check, thankyou!

Melfish Thu 03-Jan-13 22:14:54

I have a tube of Cargo Blush Activator which is good, you pop a tiny amount on the apple of your cheeks and rub in. It used to be sold in Boots, not sure if it has been discontinued by them but I think you may be able to get it on the internet from the main Cargo website.

Are there any out there? I prefer cream or liquid but would want a tube so that it won't dry out quickly.
I already use benefit liquid blush (the tint thing) but it doesn't seem to stick to my face for long.

Any recommendations?
Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now