Liquid blush in a tube

(25 Posts)

Are there any out there? I prefer cream or liquid but would want a tube so that it won't dry out quickly.
I already use benefit liquid blush (the tint thing) but it doesn't seem to stick to my face for long.

Any recommendations?
Thanks.

Melfish Thu 03-Jan-13 22:14:54

I have a tube of Cargo Blush Activator which is good, you pop a tiny amount on the apple of your cheeks and rub in. It used to be sold in Boots, not sure if it has been discontinued by them but I think you may be able to get it on the internet from the main Cargo website.

will check, thankyou!

Bella88 Thu 03-Jan-13 22:47:57

Becca beach tint is nice, I have tge peach one.

Have you tried Origins 'Pinch Your Cheeks?' The colour is gorgeous but the tube is tiny and it stains fingers - overall I was disappointed with it but it may be worth a look?

balroymum Thu 03-Jan-13 22:51:18

Benefit do a lovely one!

andadietcoke Thu 03-Jan-13 23:00:40

Smashbox do an 'O' one in a lipgloss like tube that's clear and then goes pink when it oxidises according to your skin tone. Very natural looking, doesn't stain the fingers and isn't sticky.

Havingkittens Fri 04-Jan-13 10:50:15

Stila Convertible colour is lovely. It's a cream blusher in a compact, the pigment is quite intense so it stays on well and doesn't dry out in the compact. As the name suggests, it's a multi purpose product so you can also use it as a lipstain (and depending on the colour, on your lids too). Much easier to blend and longer lasting than Benetint/Philosophy type liquids. I think the one I have is called Peony but not sure if they still do that. I think there's one called Poppy which is really nice too.

aVentingAngel Fri 04-Jan-13 11:11:02

Second Becca Beach Tint; I have the raspberry one. They smell like the fruit they're named for! (Not for long and not very strongly.)

MsArsebiscuit Fri 04-Jan-13 11:18:45

M&S Limited Collection - honest, it's excellent, really natural ( I'm a high end cosmetics whore ).

polyhymnia Fri 04-Jan-13 11:38:35

Yet another fan of Becca Beach Tint. Becca are great.

Thanks for all of these suggestions, I am going to google them now!

Pinot Fri 04-Jan-13 15:08:23

Becca

Just Becca!

though they've recently gone under, so not sure how available they are?

Body Shop do a good one.

blissieblue Fri 04-Jan-13 16:54:35

Becca Beach tint here too! Lasts forever - have they really gone under? sad

emsyj Fri 04-Jan-13 17:41:03

This Daniel Sandler Watercolour Blush gets fantastic reviews and is used by lots of bridal makeup artists as it lasts well and looks great - it's on my shopping list.

Pinot Fri 04-Jan-13 18:10:43

I think so, blissie - I think I remember British Beauty Blogger bemoaning their departure. I wonder if they've been bought out though? <pretends to understand economic shizzle>

Oh YY emsyj - watercolour is excellent. As is the tapered watercolour brush. On special offer on Very.co.uk. £15 for both.

emsyj Fri 04-Jan-13 19:58:34

Ooooh is it??? <off to Very.co.uk to purchase> I've had my eye on the brush too, that's brill.

Pinot Fri 04-Jan-13 20:00:28
dontyouwantmebaby Sat 05-Jan-13 00:25:53

Liz Earle do a really great (long-lasting) creme blush.

However, if you prefer them in a tube, I highly rate Boots Natural Collection liquid blush too. It's an absolute bargain at 1.99 and comes in a good variety of shades.

scripsi Sat 05-Jan-13 16:02:19

Becca have gone under??!! this is a nightmare.

polyhymnia Sat 05-Jan-13 16:50:28

It would be a nightmare for me too. My favourites. Their online site still seems to be there though.

polyhymnia Sat 05-Jan-13 17:10:06

Sadly true about Becca, it seems. Just phoned Fenwicks where I usually buy their stuff and they confirmed Becca had gone into administration in UK.

There still seem to be some Beach Tints left on Zuneta online store - though none of my favourite eye tint, alas!

scripsi Sun 06-Jan-13 15:05:29

Thanks for checking Polyhymnia I use the beach tints, eye tints, highlighter etc etc so I think that ebay will be my friend. Drat!

polyhymnia Sun 06-Jan-13 15:43:12

Quite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now