Boden sale roundup thread - what was a star buy and what will they have to give away?

(228 Posts)
Northernlebkuchen Thu 03-Jan-13 13:28:19

I got my (final- honest) parcel today and thought it would be fun to summarise (I lead a very uneventful life!)

Hits:

Navy Padded coat for dd3 - BRILLIANT. Looks lovely one and so soft and warm

Raindy Day mac for me - I got the charcoal patterned one and it's beautiful. Feels great and am in love with the pattern which is less aggressive in the flesh than on screen. For £35 - bargain

Cord Placket dress in petrol - love, love, love this - beautifully lined and flattering

Emma tunic dress - I now have three blush

Miss:

Casual jersey dress - it's cheap for a reason. Nice and warm but so dull, so, so dull

Drapey jersey top - also yawn

Lottie tunic - the trim at the top came too low down on my fairly short self so cut bust in two - not a good look.

Anybody else?

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Mon 21-Jan-13 11:57:05

Welcome notjust grin

rubytutu Mon 21-Jan-13 15:54:22

Have had same email touting for reviews, may as well, have kept them in business these last few weeks with my orders and returns.
Heavywheezing I think we need to start a thread re the town hall sales. Will do it now.

slalomsuki - thank you! It arrived this morning and is a brilliant red. Very pleased!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now