Flatform shoes - any one know where/if I can get shoes like this, but leather?

(20 Posts)
tethersend Fri 04-Jan-13 09:34:34

Saw these fitflop ones IRL yesterday, and they looked great... They are prcy but leather and apparently amazingly comfortable.

Sorry, just seen you want leather.

Also come in leopard print

How about these?

BikeRunSki Tue 01-Jan-13 19:36:43

I guess general purpose black, but a shade of dark blue would free up a skirt I barely ever wear because I don't know what shoes to wear with it. I have big wide size 8s, can't wear anything pointy as the point makes them too narrow and really can't wear heels.

tethersjinglebellend Tue 01-Jan-13 18:38:00

Ah, I'm dipping a toe back into S&B to see if I can get back into it wink

What colour shoe are you after?

BikeRunSki Tue 01-Jan-13 18:25:57

Thank you Tethers, I was hoping you'd be along soon. wink

As for Office - their biggest size in any style is never big enough for me, whether they call it 7, 8 or 9. I am sure they just have a "smallest size" and a a "biggest size" and divide up the shoe size names accordingly.

uptheamp Tue 01-Jan-13 17:51:48

have you tried office?

tethersjinglebellend Tue 01-Jan-13 17:48:03
doyouwantfrieswiththat Tue 01-Jan-13 16:09:05

Love the shoes bikerunski , I would worry less about suede in the rain because of the flatforms, just like the original medieval pattens

doyouwantfrieswiththat Tue 01-Jan-13 16:03:40

Have a look on shopstyle - Office have these from £5-£15.

BikeRunSki Tue 01-Jan-13 14:33:55

Yes, but for me, my style, lifestyle and wardrobe, they are perfect.

I agree with Knock I'm afraid. Lovely colour, but a bit ugly other than that.

KnockMeDown Mon 31-Dec-12 22:19:23

They're not very pretty, though, are they?

BikeRunSki Mon 31-Dec-12 22:08:07

Next - I hate wearing faux leather, and my feet are so wide I need something with a bit of give.
Fit Flop - Could be a goer, I have Fit FLop sneakers and they accomodate my mahhosive feet (8/42 and wiiide) with room to spare
Office - Don't make shoes big enough for me, never have.

I think I am just going to have to get the ones in my link and Scotchguard them like crazy.

AyeOopMoose Mon 31-Dec-12 22:01:17

I got some plain black & a leopard print from Office. They were about £50 but this was last year. Might be worth a look/ebay.

mejon Mon 31-Dec-12 21:58:33

These? Not as colourful or as lovely as the ones you've linked to but similar-ish? I agree about the other colours - they're lovely - just my sort of shoe.

tiokiko Mon 31-Dec-12 21:55:37

Next have some in tan faux leather and black faux suede but they call them geisha wedges rather than flatform. £30 so much cheaper but not real leather.

BikeRunSki Mon 31-Dec-12 20:54:56

I love these, they would be my perfect work shoe, but I am concerned about suede for everyday commuting shoes. There will be rain! And trains and a but of running about. But I love the shape and soles on these, and all the colours.

Perfect work shoes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now