can anyone reccomend a good thickening mascara

(10 Posts)
Curtsey Tue 01-Jan-13 10:17:44

Max factor 2000 calorie. It's not marketed aggressively like their other mascaras but is by far the best. I found an ancient tube of it the other night and applied in emergency for a night out - friend said she was sure I was wearing false lashes!

The BEST mascara I've tried is Mally beauty

I've officially got the worst eyelashes in the history of mankind.
I paid £18 for Benefit "They're Real" but this didn't thicken and just made my eyelashes stick together.

The Mally one thickens and lengthens. Shame it's only in black though.

Aquelven Mon 31-Dec-12 16:35:05

Max Factor 2000 Calorie

daisydoodoo Mon 31-Dec-12 16:00:11

Soap and glory thick and fast www.soapandglory.com/products/cosmetics/eyes/thick-fast-mascara

And avon super drama
reviews.avon.com/5588/45847/reviews.htm

Other than those the ysl faux cils is good but does go clumpy if you dont use it often m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.com/en/Yves-Saint-Laurent-Volume-Effet-Faux-Cils-Luxurious-Mascara_8026/

whiteandyelloworchid Mon 31-Dec-12 15:51:08

oh that sounds good, i love a free sample thanks

sliceofcake Mon 31-Dec-12 15:23:15

Also stock LE in John Lewis...

sliceofcake Mon 31-Dec-12 15:22:41

You can buy liz Earle in some boots, not sure if they stock make up yet though. You can buy online though, and you always get a free sample of another product. Best customer service ever too.

whiteandyelloworchid Mon 31-Dec-12 15:16:15

can you buy that in boots or debenhams?
sounds good

sliceofcake Mon 31-Dec-12 15:07:51

Liz Earle intensifying mascara base and then their mascara on top. Brilliant, best I've ever used, and it nourishes the lashes too.
Liz Earle

whiteandyelloworchid Mon 31-Dec-12 14:39:12

ive used max factor masterpiece and lorel volumess

both good but anytging better?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now