Tracy Anderson and new year fitness

(9 Posts)
littlemissbrum Mon 31-Dec-12 09:11:08

Has anyone tried her method? Is it worth doing? Bit worried about going in too deep as my tummy muscles haven't knitted back together after the baby yet.

PeachTown Mon 31-Dec-12 09:16:06

She has a good post pregnancy DVD, which is all about getting your tummy sorted out. Perhaps start with that?

I like her, she's not manic like Davina.

Charliefox Mon 31-Dec-12 11:28:07

You tube her. There's a couple of arm workout vids I've done and they're A. Impossible to follow accurately - I just ended up flailing like a windmill and B. Absolute agony to do!

plaingirly Mon 31-Dec-12 12:23:41

I have one of her DVDs and it is ok but she doesn't do even numbers on each side of the body plus she is a bit arm wavy and pouty for me.

Much prefer Jillian Michaels!

littlemissbrum Mon 31-Dec-12 14:43:32

Cool - thanks for the advice!

coffeeinbed Mon 31-Dec-12 14:56:18

Yes, it's brilliant for bits like arms, love handles, tummy.
Funnily enough the post pregnancy one is harder than the mat.

Meggles76 Mon 31-Dec-12 17:07:39

Do jillian Michaels. It's great. My bingo wings have been banished and I have abs of steel!!!!

mugglelady Mon 31-Dec-12 20:27:34

I rate Tracy Anderson - need to restart it in the new year. Post preg hardest ab workout I've done, may be just me but I find I get abit bulky (muscly) with JM.

littlemissbrum Wed 02-Jan-13 09:29:00

Bit worried about my tummy muscles with abs work. My yoga teacher (mum and baby yoga - not that intense!) reckons not to go in too deep as it'll stop them fusing. Currently a finger width apart.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now