Lots of dodgy Barbour sale sites.. Where can I get this coat very very cheap?

(8 Posts)
JoyceDivision Sun 30-Dec-12 21:19:37

Because I'm skint, but i luff it lots... can you bargainistas find it as cheap as chips for me? 16 or 18 please!

This item of beauty!

CeeceeBloomingdale Sun 30-Dec-12 22:13:22

Are you anywhere near South Shields in the NE? Their main factory store is there. I think one open recently in the Leeds are too

FreshLeticia Mon 31-Dec-12 00:39:34

Barbour usually have a good sale in the New Year. I got mine from an outdoor company in Derbyshire. Make sure any website has a proper address and UK phone landline and check them out.
BTW, They are snug fitting so buy a size bigger.

FreshLeticia Mon 31-Dec-12 00:42:57

It was countryattire.com .
Look for UKshooting and countryside suppliers, as I said, with addresses and phone nos on the website. Sites without this are usually fakes from China. Goes for Uggs and all the other big brands too.

susiefen Mon 31-Dec-12 09:47:26

They have 4 ( I think) outlet shops that are cheaper. If you look in their main website, they are listed at the bottom of the store location page. I found one in there that was 25% off, even though it was current stock in John Lewis

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 31-Dec-12 09:48:33

I can go look for you in the outlet when I'm back at work later this week ?

JoyceDivision Mon 31-Dec-12 18:30:09

KenDoddsDadsDog Really? That would be really kind, I'm a 16 so judging by other posts i'd be better going for an 18. If they have one, do you think they would pop it to one side so I coulod ring through and order it?

If they know the power of mumsnet is at work it might sway it!

KenDoddsDadsDog Mon 31-Dec-12 18:38:44

Yeah sure I will, it's two mins away so will have a check. They have all sorts in but they won't search for you over the phone iykwim .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now