I need a minimizig bra for my humongous norks! 36HH

(28 Posts)
NirvanaSmellsLikeTeenMother Tue 11-Dec-12 18:55:10

I want a bra that i can wear with a jumper that doesnt show any cleavage that doesnt give me major double boob and make it look like im trying to keep two water melons warm!

I get measured and get new bras regularly but always end up with double boob and i hate it! also my boobs look hideous because they are so big and i really want a bra that squishes them in a bit, making it easier to buy clothes!

An hour of googling has shown up loads of minimizer bras, all going up to a DD or E at the largest!

Cany anyone reccomend or find me one please?

My norks will thank you very much grin

Hopefully Thu 13-Dec-12 12:47:00

Nirvana whatever size you are, that is definitely not a description f a well fitting bra. One that fits should lie flat all the way round, and fit in all your breast tissue ('scoop' it all into the cup when you put it on, so the armpit end of your underwire is lying probably closer to your armpit than you would have expected).

Hopefully Thu 13-Dec-12 12:47:51

Just realised that sounds like I'm telling you off! I'm not, I'm just appalled at a shop selling you such a thing.

SorrelForbes Thu 13-Dec-12 13:07:40

Quite, Hopefully. I despair at the appalling fitting and sales techniques (and lack thereof) in many high street stores. Yes, M&S, La Senza and Victoria's Secret, I'm talking about you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now