Kerastase users- translate please!

(7 Posts)
mrsmoscow Sun 09-Dec-12 21:07:41

I am trying to order some kerastase shampoo and conditioner but can't work out what is what as they describe them in french!

I have coloured hair but don't want another too rich as roots get a bit greasy but ends can get a bit dry too

mrsmoscow Sun 09-Dec-12 21:08:41

That should read -anything too rich!

Have you looked at their website for quick info on their different lines and products?

faustina Mon 10-Dec-12 07:21:38

If it's for coloured hair, you want the reflection one - it's dark pink. They have several types of conditioner for differing levels of damage to your hair. the shampoo is called "bath" and the conditioner I use is called a "masque" - they are v up their own arses with their names!

mycatlikestwiglets Mon 10-Dec-12 10:31:26

Bain chromo riche is the shampoo for coloured hair. Bain de force is also good - for weakened hair so ideal for highlights. (Bain = shampoo.)

The conditioners are the ones which look like the shampoo bottles but upside down. I have highlights and find the Ciment Anti-Usure conditioner (from the Force range) the best. It adds condition and shine but doesn't weigh the hair down too much.

The Aqua-Oleum treatments from the Nutritive range are also really good. I use them once a week and they keep my hair in really good condition despite the fact that I've had highlights for about the last 15 years.

polyhymnia Mon 10-Dec-12 10:44:48

My hair is coloured (and short) and I use the products mentioned above - Bain de Force shampoo and Ciment Anti-Usure condiitoner - find them good.

mrsmoscow Mon 10-Dec-12 13:41:42

Brilliant. Will have another look

Thanks all- not sure why they can't just write shampoo and conditioner on the bottle!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now