How do I avoid an unfortunate camel toe look - running kit

(51 Posts)
drjohnsonscat Fri 07-Dec-12 17:10:58

So my jogging bottoms are typically sort of light jersey and fairly wide legged with an elastic waist (jogging bottoms basically!). I've had my current pair for about 5 years and desperately need some new ones but everything I've tried has the camel toe issue going on. My current ones don't have this problem which is why I've had them so long. I have a big bum, big hips/thighs and a fairly small waist so it's not a question of going up a size - then I just end up with camel toe plus baggy waist. Is the problem that I have a long waist so there's a long distance from crotch (sorry blush) to waist? If so, does anyone cater for this freakish body shape?

drjohnsonscat Sat 08-Dec-12 18:26:37

hellonheels that's so kind of you smile I'm probably a large 16 if not an 18 in a skort so my guess is it wouldn't fit me. But really nice of you to offer. I need to run a bit more obviously to get down another size.

We always used to call that look a seagull because of the way you draw a seagull, like an m with a line in the middle iyswim. I thought everyone called it that before the ct appellation came along. Someone should do a phD on this topic .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now