Oh lovely S&B'ers

(46 Posts)
MrsCampbellBlack Thu 06-Dec-12 17:10:40

Show me your lovely recent purchases and lets have a truly nice S&B thread.

And I'm throwing caution to the wind as really fancy some very dark indigo skinny bootcuts and a slinky tunic shock So any inspiration on that front would be greatly appreciated.

libertychick Fri 07-Dec-12 20:42:17

I bought this coat after a post from juliaflyte alerted me to the HoF 40% discount.

Wearing it with a black, grey and white animal print scarf from H&M which is in the shops now for £5 - not on website to link - it's great v soft and looks much more expensive and also a Gap wool fedora - also not on website unfortunately.

The whole ensemble looks very fine and dandy if I say so myself smile

CaroleService Fri 07-Dec-12 20:11:06

Cor Mrs Arse!

The MB black lace dress is jersey and SO COMFY

WeAreSix Fri 07-Dec-12 08:42:10

I need something as beautiful as all of the links but made for breast feeding. I don't think such thing exists! hmm

MsArsebiscuit Fri 07-Dec-12 07:01:11

Email this morning to say that this bad boy is back in stock, and 5 minutes later it's mine, may well be my Christmas Day dress. www.pinupgirlclothing.com/deadly-dames-film-noir-dress-in-emerald-green-velvet.html

Djembe Thu 06-Dec-12 23:06:10

On a pre-Xmas shopping ban, broken for bargain sparkly boots - they are comfy too smile

Jajas Thu 06-Dec-12 22:47:07

Love that Hollister jumper, never looked at their website before as am a good 35 years too old for it but that is luverly and doesn't have their name splashed across the front.

Amblin Thu 06-Dec-12 22:38:28

Miss behaving I have those new look beauts but in black.

Love.

Amblin Thu 06-Dec-12 22:36:56

I don't do patterned trousers. I look like kids tv presenter

They remind me of Sloanes circa 87

Gosh carolservice that lace dress is gorgeous ....I'm on a black ban at the mo .
mrs CB are you one of the worn out ladies? I love that blog!!!!

I just got this for parents christmas party and christmas day.

Loving the Hollister sparkly sweater...

ujjayi Thu 06-Dec-12 20:24:02

Carole love that MB dress. Tres chic. <<worries own offering is a little Liza MacDonald in comparison blush >>

Krismoose second Zara offering is gorgeous. Very versatile but a strong look as it is.

Caerlaverock Thu 06-Dec-12 20:22:50

Yes that is lovely, like the grey

ujjayi Thu 06-Dec-12 20:19:28

Caerlaverock like the Zara knit. How about this? perhaps layered with a loose tank or silk camisole beneath?

Caerlaverock Thu 06-Dec-12 20:12:53

Zara have gone a bit mental with the faux leather

KrisMoose Thu 06-Dec-12 20:09:44
KrisMoose Thu 06-Dec-12 20:08:38
dexter73 Thu 06-Dec-12 19:26:08

Lovely dress Carole - I have a navy dress very similar to yours and I love it. Bet you will get lots of admiring looks on Friday!

MrsCampbellBlack Thu 06-Dec-12 19:24:31

Oh I love that dress Carole - you just can't beat black lace.

CaroleService Thu 06-Dec-12 19:22:53

Lovely links smile

The navy lace skirt for work I ordered from La Redoute finally arrived. It is lovely though.

I have been wearing my Steve Madden Ash a-likes to death and am awaiting the arrival of www.newlook.com/shop/shoe-gallery/view-all-shoes/light-brown-leather-panel-cocealed-wedge-hi-tops_259185121?icClicked=addToBag&icCategory=cat30007&_requestid=2320037.

I can feel some investment knitwear coming on in the sales.

Caerlaverock Thu 06-Dec-12 18:45:22
ujjayi Thu 06-Dec-12 18:42:06

I have seen gauzy knits in Zara, H&M and Monsoon. Just about to start supper but will try and find links later.

Chunky knit was from H&M. It's a wool/synthetic blend but isn't too bad for that - I have a loathing of acrylic.

Caerlaverock Thu 06-Dec-12 18:36:48

I was thinking gauzy knit but can't find anything suitable. Chunky cable sounds good for day

ujjayi Thu 06-Dec-12 18:34:49

Ha ha Dexter.... Beautifully, stylishly and tactfully put grin

Caerlaverock I have similar trousers from H&M and wear with chunky cable knit navy jumper for daytime and navy collarless silk shirt for evening. Is that the kind of thing you were thinking?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now