Help me bag a bag please!

(32 Posts)
Silibilimili Sat 24-Nov-12 08:11:54

I need 1 possibly two hand bags please. 1 for work, smallish and 1 for business travel, slightly larger.
I like orla kiely but have never had the guys to purchase as patterns wold be hard to match every day for work clothes. I always end up buying tan/brown leather.
Last night I got this bag but surely I can find something better for my money?
http://m.marksandspencer.com/mt/www.marksandspencer.com/Leather-Front-Zip-hobo

If I can find 1bag that will go with everything, I would be soooo happy. I have tan shoes but also wear red and black but generally don't like black bags.

Silibilimili Sat 24-Nov-12 11:37:56

I usually buy Zara for party stuff, you know, the £25-50 budget use once or a few times a year...

nowrinklesonamelon Sat 24-Nov-12 11:39:13

I agree Sili - classic good quality styles that don't date are what I look for too - you pay a bit more for quality that lasts . .

fedupofnamechanging Sat 24-Nov-12 16:02:06

www.blondiemania.com/

Maybe have a look at this site. I have a Petrolina and the quality is lovely

anniewoo Sun 25-Nov-12 10:59:24

My nearest Zara does lovely leather bags that are in the €100- €130 price range- day bags not party bags.

anniewoo Sun 25-Nov-12 11:01:20

Vanilla-paris website do lovely bags too. They are on the Kings Road in London

Chewbecca Sun 25-Nov-12 18:36:24

I have a modalu pippa that I use for work and business travel and feel good carrying. I have it in 'chilli' which seems to complement most things I wear.

madammecholet Sun 25-Nov-12 18:45:45

I've got Peony & Moore Lucia, Mariella (both bought last year) & maisie bag here (bought last month) has a detachable strap so I wear for work and can remove to make it a clutch in pm. Its been great for work trips..

All fab bags tbh.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now